Thanks For Nuthin'

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Heeey, I just realized that with one of my posts I just went from "Junior Member" to "Senior Member." Thanks for the recognition. This just proves what a classless board this is. I read that it changes automatically, based on your post count, but that's a load of bunk. When Hos or Cbz40 reached this milestone, you suckas probably had a parade and shot off fireworks. Of course, I was running a Commodore 64 in the 80s and didn't have internet access. :D This board would be better if that Boozeman cat was running things...Fokker, OUT...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Congratulations.

You got another promotion.

In just one post, you managed to go from Senior Member to jackass.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
Heeey, I just realized that with one of my posts I just went from "Junior Member" to "Senior Member." Thanks for the recognition. This just proves what a classless board this is. I read that it changes automatically, based on your post count, but that's a load of bunk. When Hos or Cbz40 reached this milestone, you suckas probably had a parade and shot off fireworks. Of course, I was running a Commodore 64 in the 80s and didn't have internet access. This board would be better if that Boozeman cat was running things...Fokker, OUT...

The Cowboys zone does not recognize indiviual accomplishments...if you want that you should hire Drew R. :lmao:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Sitting Bull said:
Heeey, I just realized that with one of my posts I just went from "Junior Member" to "Senior Member." Thanks for the recognition. This just proves what a classless board this is. I read that it changes automatically, based on your post count, but that's a load of bunk. When Hos or Cbz40 reached this milestone, you suckas probably had a parade and shot off fireworks. Of course, I was running a Commodore 64 in the 80s and didn't have internet access. :D This board would be better if that Boozeman cat was running things...Fokker, OUT...
If you want a custom avatar title you can ask me. I do it all the time.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
The Cowboys zone does not recognize indiviual accomplishments...if you want that you should hire Drew R. :lmao:
Good one.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Hostile said:
If you want a custom avatar title you can ask me. I do it all the time.

Really? Thanks, Hos. "Jackass" is tempting but I'll give it some more thought.. :D

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
lol..Boozeman what a name from the past...I always wondered what happened to him...no one ever really said..

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
dillinger319 said:
lol..Boozeman what a name from the past...I always wondered what happened to him...no one ever really said..

He still posts over at that other site....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sitting Bull said:

Commodore 64...ah the memories of writing in hours of code to play a lame game...then I finally got a REAL floppy disk drive ...the good ole days. :laugh1:

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Commodore 64...ah the memories of writing in hours of code to play a lame game...then I finally got a REAL floppy disk drive ...the good ole days. :laugh1:

Oh, man. I remember I slaved for days on a game that ended up being essentially "vertical Pong," with a daredevil (stick figure) bouncing on a trampoline (line)...Nice...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sitting Bull said:
Oh, man. I remember I slaved for days on a game that ended up being essentially "vertical Pong," with a daredevil (stick figure) bouncing on a trampoline (line)...Nice...

Similar to the one I did with the downhill skier...only to have to correct the code a few times.

Argghh...however man alive those old floppy disk games by broderbund (sp?) were great...loved pirates.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
...sniff...memories...