Thanks Jerrah Jones for Fielding the Worst TEam in the

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
Remember some of Dave Campo's teams?

But the OP's main point is well-taken - Pokes are on-track to miss the playoffs the 4th straight year and finish significantly below .500.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Why do ppl give JErrah a free pass? HE a moran

Hahhhaa..

He is?

A Moran?...

He is definitely delusional, but, I don't think certain posters should throw stones while in their own glass house..

It's been one game. Geeze.... I am not saying they will be great, but, they will be better than that crap show last Sunday.

Oh how we forget the early 2000's....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do ppl give JErrah a free pass? HE a moran
220px-Moran-Atias-Wiki_Pic.jpg

It maybe just me but... I don't think Jerry Jones ever looked this good.​

GiveDezdaBall88

Reaction score
Jerrah jones is a moran who just laughs and u guys give him a free pass. I will boycott until he fired.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Actually if your counting Jimmy Johnsons tenure here its a lot closer to 20 years not 30.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dayum she looks bad. She needs Jerry's plastic surgeons number bad.
Age is the great equalizer but I also keep reading where personal problems have hit her hard as well. She was a head-turner as a younger woman though.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Age is the great equalizer but I also keep reading where personal problems have hit her hard as well. She was a head-turner as a younger woman though.

Yeah she was. If I remember correctly she has personality disorders?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah she was. If I remember correctly she has personality disorders?
Not certain. Here's a two-month old blurp from the Huffington Post:

Erin Moran hasn’t been having many happy days recently. The actress, who had a few small roles on shows like "Murder She Wrote" and "The Love Boat," appeared in VH1’s "Celebrity Fit Club" in 2008 before finding herself homeless and in trouble with the law a few years later. The last we heard of the star, she was broke, had been kicked out of her trailer, was living as a recluse in an Indiana hotel room and having marital troubles with her husband of 20 years. There was talk of Moran joining her co-star Henry Winkler on the series "Arrested Development" but the actress never made an appearance on the show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/happy-days-cast_n_5597088.html

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Geeze she had to make decent money that showed played for years. Kicked out of her trailer?
It got bad enough that she moved in with her mother at one time. Not sure about television royalties, but found another tidbit on Huffington Post concerning merchandising royalties:

The cast of "Happy Days" and CBS have settled their lawsuit.

The cast of "Happy Days" and CBS have come to a settlement over a royalties lawsuit. According to The Hollywood Reporter, CBS and the cast reached an out-of-court settlement with just 10 days to go before trial was scheduled to begin.

The lawsuit was over licensing and merchandising revenue. Members of the "Happy Days" cast were suing over breach of contract and fraud, among other charges. Each of the four original "Happy Days" stars -- Marion Ross, Anson Williams, Don Most, Erin Moran and the late Tom Bosley's wife, Patricia -- were to get about $65,000 out of the settlement, THR reports. As part of the settlement the cast will also get future royalties. "Happy Days" stars Ron Howard and Henry Winkler were not involved in the suit.

The lawsuit, which was filed in April 2011, originally asked for $10 million, according to CNN.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/07/happy-days-lawsuit-cbs-settlement_n_1655932.html