Thanksgiving Boycott

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
It's time my fellow Cowboys fans.

The fan base needs to unite on this front and boycott the nationally televised Thanksgiving game with the Commanders to send a small but clear message to Jerry.

If you have your tickets already, sell them to a Commanders fan.

If you can't justify eating the ticket or can't sell it, boycott the concessions and pro-shop. Attend the game in silence. Leave your Cowboys gear home.

If you are not a local fan, turn the game off. If you think JJ does not pay attention to game by game ratings you are mistaken.

Here is the best part of this Thanksgiving Day boycott. You can spend that time you would normally have spent at the game or by watching the game, with your friends and family enjoying the holiday.

Let's not let this clown show ruin your Thanksgiving Day.

I have already committed to this. Taking the family up north to a rented cabin that does not have access to Fox. Going to do some hunting, some fishing, and some quality time with the family, free of all things Cowboys.

This is a big change for me as we have always organized our Thanksgiving activities around the game.

I am just one guy, maybe there are more like me out there willing to do this.

In the end will it really matter? Probably not, but I am getting a pretty sweet Thanksgiving Holiday out if.

JayFord

Reaction score
I havebt watched a thanksgiving day game in sometime

Im not tryna vomit

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The fan base needs to unite on this front and boycott the nationally televised Thanksgiving game with the Commanders to send a small but clear message to Jerry.

If you can't justify eating the ticket or can't sell it, boycott the concessions and pro-shop. Attend the game in silence. Leave your Cowboys gear home.

If you are not a local fan, turn the game off. If you think JJ does not pay attention to game by game ratings you are mistaken.

Here is the best part of this Thanksgiving Day boycott. You can spend that time you would normally have spent at the game or by watching the game, with your friends and family enjoying the holiday.

I have already committed to this. Taking the family up north to a rented cabin that does not have access to Fox. Going to do some hunting, some fishing, and some quality time with the family, free of all things Cowboys.

This is a big change for me as we have always organized our Thanksgiving activities around the game.

In the end will it really matter? Probably not, but I am getting a pretty sweet Thanksgiving Holiday out if.
I’m with you. If everybody stopped saying “It doesn’t matter to boycott” while they buy an Amari Cooper Jersey, things might get better.

KingRah

Reaction score

I’m already there. I won’t support a team that babies a mediocre qb.

catiii

Reaction score

Awesome idea/ I'd already planned on not watching. Jones can go jump in the lake and take his clapper boi with him.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
I have been a Cowboys fan since I was old enough to turn on the TV. My first name is Dallas. If you're wondering how old I am, I have watched every Super Bowl Live that the Boys have played in. All this said, I have simply had enough until Changes in the Front Office, a Head Coaching Change, an Offensive Coordinator change, and a QB change happen. I simply can't watch them anymore. I will always be a Cowboys fan, and I will never cheer for any other NFL team, but I've simply had it and need to take a break from this team that Jerry has created. It will be the first Thanksgiving Day game I have ever missed, but I'm done watching the Cowboys this season. I have hope that significant changes are made in the off season so I can enjoy watching them next year. No more trips to AT&T stadium for me. :(