Thanksgiving Game meal around Stadium?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I’m curious if anyone has any recommendations for a restaurant near the stadium that might serve a Thanksgiving-style meal on Thanksgiving Day? We used to go to Humperdinks before the game and they’d have a special menu on Thanksgiving, but that is no longer an option. Appreciate any tips!

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I'd bet somewhere at Texas Live - with all the restaurants they have - will have something similar to what you're looking for. I'm not a fan of that place, and I can't imagine how ridiculous it gets on game days, but I'd try that out. I think I remember someone saying Friday's (TGIF) does something for Thanksgiving. That's off Collins, not far from the stadium. I don't ever eat at any places around the stadium, or when I tailgate. I DRINK. lol.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Sorry, I've only been to a preseason game at the new stadium, so I don't know. I know about the Italian Cafe in Irving as I went to a few games at Texas Stadium, but that probably doesn't help muchn

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Depending on how far away? Southern Recipes probably does something. If you’re stuck on Thanksgiving fare it might be tough but Hurtados BBQ is not too far. Walking distance from the stadium I don’t think there’s anything