Thanksgiving game tailgate?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We are coming out with the entire family, plus 1 lost raider fan for Thanksgiving. Our normal amazing tailgating crew is sitting this one out. Since its the first EVER nfl game for the Raider fan, we are looking to hook up with some generous fans from here that will be tailgating. Anyone up for 9 of us from ca. Joining your pregame festivities? I've no interest in the commercialized tailgates..... they aren't the same.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
We are coming out with the entire family, plus 1 lost raider fan for Thanksgiving. Our normal amazing tailgating crew is sitting this one out. Since its the first EVER nfl game for the Raider fan, we are looking to hook up with some generous fans from here that will be tailgating. Anyone up for 9 of us from ca. Joining your pregame festivities? I've no interest in the commercialized tailgates..... they aren't the same.

Unfortunately with the way they do parking at the new stadium tailgating is not quite the same as it used to be at TS.. Jerry and the greedy folk have made it nigh impossible for anyone NOT a season ticket holder to get in there and get setup to have fun. It sucks.. but since it's getting closer to the time I thought I should give this post a bump.. Surely somebody here has season tickets and will be doing an epic tailgate!?!?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Unfortunately with the way they do parking at the new stadium tailgating is not quite the same as it used to be at TS.. Jerry and the greedy folk have made it nigh impossible for anyone NOT a season ticket holder to get in there and get setup to have fun. It sucks.. but since it's getting closer to the time I thought I should give this post a bump.. Surely somebody here has season tickets and will be doing an epic tailgate!?!?
we park in Ranger lot and have a huge tail gate. Thanks for the bump. A shame that my posts seem to get moved into this no mans land where nobody sees it.