That’s a different type of loss

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Regardless of what you think of him, Garrett coached teams essentially ALWAYS win these type of games. 20-2 going into today as a 7+ point favorite, and one of those losses was in a game Romo went out.

That’s a bad loss to a bad team and is something this staff has consistently avoided through the years.

It’s definitely alarming

Gotta agree.

Not a good day for our Dallas Cowboys.

We lost to a very bad Jets team today.

Shane612

Reaction score
Worst type of loss.
The cowboys were dominated by a 0-4 team.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Regardless of what you think of him, Garrett coached teams essentially ALWAYS win these type of games. 20-2 going into today as a 7+ point favorite, and one of those losses was in a game Romo went out.

That’s a bad loss to a bad team and is something this staff has consistently avoided through the years.

It’s definitely alarming

Maybe the players are tired of playing for a clapping carrot and want a real coach..............................OR

Maybe they starting to get paid and just dont give a @#%^ anymore (see DLaw).

Cebrin

Reaction score
Nothing in this staff’s tenure indicated we would lose to an 0-4 team when favored by a TD. That’s just a statistical fact. We’ve won 93% of these type of games under Garrett across nearly a decade.

This was completely unexpected

I expected it. Upset that I wasn't disappointed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Remember we were 3-4 without Cooper last year. We are a shell of our offense without 2 of our receivers and 2 Tackles.

And Jets with Darnold back not an 0-4 team.

Jets defense schemed us well putting pressure on Dak. Valiant comeback came up short.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
NO had lost their starting QB...GB lost their best receiver and had a couple of Oline injured, plus we faced a rookie HC.

Good coaching can overcome injuries.

The Jet's Oline gave up 10 sacks the previous week. As someone said in the game thread "Our Dline thinks they will catch mono if they touch Sam".

PT Barnum owns this team and hired bozo the clown as his coach, so what do you expect.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Very disheartening to say the least and I consider myself a very positive fan, always looking for the bright spots in the team's performance. Even when we pulled within two points of a game-tying conversion my excitement had been drained.

I sat there just watching, not thinking of whether we would win or lose, just watching with no emotion. I can't remember the last time I did that. I think I was in shock I know I definitely did not see this performance coming.

This was like a double kick in the gut, with so much at stake my Cowboys laid an egg. And to make matters worse I foolishly picked up the game Day menu baton and was told the onus of today's performance would be squarely on my shoulders.

A dark day indeed as my Cowboys fell to back to 500 and I narrowly escaped the game Day menu mob with my life:(

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look no further than the players not even going for the ball on the onside kick. The majority of this team doesn't care, and this coaching staff is inept.

Absolutely no one hustling for a live ball. That was pathetic.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oddly I'm not angry.
I'm sad.
I could give you a 1000 examples of what went wrong. But the bottom line is we are a rudderless ship until the captain is changed.
Jason's teams come out 75% of the time a little flat and unprepared for a quarter or maybe a 1/2.
However for the 1st time yesterday we looked like a team who were playing a game at practice speeds.

Please stop the decade long experiment. It can no longer be denied, Garrett is not a head coach.