That 2 min Fumble?

JBS

Reaction score
the refs can check plays outside of 2 minutes without you having to challenge it

and they should have but they ruled him down

bigger issue is why use all your timeouts and we wasted on on a play where edmonds got a first down

it’s amazing that nobody on this board knows this. Well maybe not amazing. Par the course in here.

they still could have changed the rule on the field, even if he was ruled down. That doesn’t matter.

aikemirv

Reaction score
You could hurt a defense that way. If a team is driving for a score with time running out and you slant things to call fumbles all the time, you stop the clock and help the offense save seconds if it's not actually a fumble.
Not worth the effort of a commnet-just stupid

Aven8

Reaction score
The delay of game should have been called so it was moot.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
It was a fumble, but Mike the game manager, called a to on a 4th and 5 fg attempt where Kliff “Lombardi” Kingsbury badly outfoxed him.

Also, if you do get the fumble, you are hoping that a stagnant offense, with a shaky qb, and boy wonder the OC, concoct a drive to get you in a spot for a game winning td or game tying fg from the completely unreliable Greg the Leg.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Even if they challenge, does New York allow the correct ruling? It's better to think they wouldn't have overturned it, because it lessens my rage at our incompetent coaching.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Play has to happen under 2 minutes
by rule yes but during game they can stop play top check it and the false start to boot. Right refs suck..period end of story., missed 2 calls in one play,.. they can stop,play at anytime to check a questionable play..

HungryLion

Reaction score
Don’t worry. The NFL will send a letter to the cowboys saying they missed the call and going “my bad”

And then nothing else will happen.

snadler

Reaction score
Actually I’m seeing some wrong posts here, the nfl and rules committee decided that plays don’t all have to be challenged NY if they see an obvious wrong has been made can call down for a play to be changed..it has happened several times

blueblood70

Reaction score
his knee looked clearly down in live action, you got a replay?
not close nolpe was moving and coming out before the knee yeas knee down when it came all the ay out but in replay you see its clear fumble or maybe the false start gets called which one do you think they missed

easy BOTH!

ryanbabs

Reaction score
by rule yes but during game they can stop play top check it and the false start to boot. Right refs suck..period end of story., missed 2 calls in one play,.. they can stop,play at anytime to check a questionable play..
Wish it wouldn’t have even come to this, but yes we got screwed there. I just don’t get why this team comes out so flat after a big win last week. Even the D wasn’t flying around as usual.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I like how Dak's fumble was quickly ruled one but not Murray. Every turnover is reviewable, and if you feel like for sure your not 100% you go with the turnover and review it and get it right. Huge mistake by the refs.