That game was awful

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Same crap different season.

Hopefully we don’t have to wait until next season to adjust.

Im not interested in watching our 50/50 brand of football.
KC is looking for new fans.....

cowboygo

Reaction score
I'm just disappointed that we aren't seeing plays that are quick reads that confuse the defense.

It's just more drop back / Troy Aikman style football.

Why can't we just do some of what Andy Reid is doing? Or McVay last night?

17 points man.. You have all of those weapons and we scored 17 points.
I guess it works in practice against our sub-par defense and assume it will work on Sundays.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. Came onto the site to basically say the same things. I kind of ate the cheese on the Cowboys this year and that loss was terribly deflating. The team was flat out coached. McVay made Mike look bad and it was mostly the assistants.

The one thing I would add is that the defensive tackles again were getting driven way off the ball. I didn't expect that. It seemed like the line of scrimmage was being pushed a few yards the wrong way on every running play.

I'm sure Dallas is going to have some games where they beat bad teams 40-10 and its going to cause certain people to puff out their chests but from what I saw, a lot of the issues from last year have not been fixed.

I will say that the defense actually adjusted. Dallas started keeping defenders in the flats and that stopped what LA was doing. It took longer than I would have hoped but an actual in game defensive adjustment was nice to see.

I agree. The defense did adjust as we were getting killed on those flats. But our point of attack was our worst point. We really werent pushing anyone around all night It might end up being yet another sore point for our season.