That Mike Zimmer smile

Mookie

Reaction score
I know he's been through a lot personally, and the past two weeks have been rough on him professionally. So seeing him smile after the game ending interception had me feelimg surprisingly not too bad for next week's matchup. The Steelers offense is not that great, of Zimmer finally found his groove, the game will lay on Dak's shoulders and it could be a nice upset against that serious defense.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know he's been through a lot personally, and the past two weeks have been rough on him professionally. So seeing him smile after the game ending interception had me feelimg surprisingly not too bad for next week's matchup. The Steelers offense is not that great, of Zimmer finally found his groove, the game will lay on Dak's shoulders and it could be a nice upset against that serious defense.
Zimmer doesn’t look healthy. I don’t want to speculate so @Doc50 you still around?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever seen him smile. Pretty cool moment for him. Glad the run defense worked shows he at least can make adjustments from game to game.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It warmed my cockles......
Zimmer doesn’t look healthy.
Reason for both

1a34f-16377088305358-1920.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever seen him smile. Pretty cool moment for him. Glad the run defense worked shows he at least can make adjustments from game to game.
Like Bill Belichick or should I say Parcells did those dudes smile? I don't remember Landry that much but his stoic look on most of the sidelines with a very reserved clap here and there I don't remember a whole lot of smiles coming from those coaches

loublue22

Reaction score
Are you his grandson or something? The last two weeks were "rough" because he wasn't doing his job and his unit was an embassment on national TV against the only good teams we've played. Showing "improvement" against the worst organization in football over the last decade is no reason for anyone to smile.

Rayman70

Reaction score
yeah, Mike Zimmer has been terrible but so have our players on D. Not sure any coach can do much for them. We got a win last night, played BETTER but that wasnt exactly a good litmus test either. The Steelers will really test us as far as if we have fixed anything defensively.