That Mike Zimmer smile

LysleE

Reaction score
Well I guess every retread coach has their day in the sun…but I see storm clouds on the horizon for both MZ and MM.

Aven8

Reaction score
And he used to be a skinny dude back in the early 2k’s. And yeah I don’t care that it was 20 odd years ago, it makes zero difference.
Looks like Tom Coughlin during the GB game years ago below zero! Lol

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Still cannot believe those giants teams got two SB’s! Coughlin had those teams playing tough blue collar ball, kind of like Parcells Giants teams. Freaking amazing.
Beating the Pats in their heyday… including in that undefeated season. Imagine winning every game and losing in the SB. Ouch.

As for Zimm, leave his personal life out of this, feeling young is staying young as you get older. Nothing wrong with that. But yes I do believe his days are numbered here just like MM. He should be enjoying his retirement.

shabazz

Reaction score
Looks like an alcoholic to me. Red nose and on an interview I saw on him in August his gut was huge
It's a fair point. One can have rosacia from alcohol or simply being of Irish decent. J/k

I'm gonna have to have WebMD chime in on this one

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I know he's been through a lot personally, and the past two weeks have been rough on him professionally. So seeing him smile after the game ending interception had me feelimg surprisingly not too bad for next week's matchup. The Steelers offense is not that great, of Zimmer finally found his groove, the game will lay on Dak's shoulders and it could be a nice upset against that serious defense.
Thought about starting a thread like this myself and I'm grateful you did. He was dang near BLUSHING. After just getting battered by being fired, contemplating retirement, trashed by the entire sports media for mediocre defense and then to have THAT performance and Mazi emerge? Yeah...he might have even had a drink or two last night.

Not a fan of Zimmer, but I was a fan of getting rid of the player's buddy Quinn if he was going to be the 2nd in command. I would rather have Quinn than MM, but if you're going to keep both player's coaches around, it's a loose team. We need players being upset like Parsons honestly...I need that from him. I need anger in the lockerroom after a loss. No more kumbaya.

shabazz

Reaction score
You just couldn’t wait to say that huh.
Uh........the entire sports media is saying the same exact thing

Why do you get so angry when people use critical thinking when evaluating things?

Beating the Chiefs and beating the Giants is quite a different thing.....for honest people