That new DC

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I would say the only thing that is really pissing me off is the rotating of players constantly. There were a few plays on the final drive d law and randy gregory werent even on the field

Players are so much softer these days. No 2 a days so few padded practices have to expect they can't play a full game.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Players are so much softer these days. No 2 a days so few padded practices have to expect they can't play a full game.
Its not all players its this team. Most top tier players at lber and d line play over 85% of snaps. D law averages 60% snaps

kevm3

Reaction score
The defense had a much better second half. This defense looks nothing like the defense last year. We actually got several turnovers. The main issue was Tom Brady doing what he does and instead of us being aggressive and going for the touchdown or at least extending the drive, we settled for an early FG.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Always with the excuses…
Brady is the Goat…
There is no way the defense could have done better …

i cant wait for next week's excuses .

Creeper

Reaction score
That goal line blitz was dumb, especially against veterans like Brady and Gronk. I hope I see better from him going forward

I think that was an okay call, but poorly executed by the Cowboys. Lawrence should have held Gronk up there. I don't mean hold him, but he needed to get in his way. I think he was caught off guard when Gronk cutinside and went out for the pass.

In fact, Brady likes to get the ball out so fast all the time, I am surprised teams do not do more to bump the receivers at the line and hold them up.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looked almost exactly like last year, no pressure, wr running wide open, if not for Dak this would of been a blowout
If you think this defense looked anything like the defense in the the first half of last season, I find it hard to take you seriously.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a good defense. But it didn't look like someone threw 11 newborn puppies onto a football field.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Looked almost exactly like last year, no pressure, wr running wide open, if not for Dak this would of been a blowout
Serious question:

How good do you expect a defensive coordinator to make one of the worst defenses in history after only six months & one game against the defending champions in their home?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I felt frustrated with them a few times throughout the game, and of course, at the end of the game. With that said, I do think there was some signs of life and we did create some turnovers. That's a plus in itself. I'm willing to give them some time for some new guys to learn and for the unit to gel. Tough to start the season against Brady the GOAT and his wicked efficient offense.

kumizi

Reaction score
Coaches arent magicians. There is a severe lack of talent on this defense.