That was dirty by Polamalu

VirusX

Reaction score
What a blatently dirty shot on Driver.. That should be a fine. :bang2:

VirusX

Reaction score
When someone goes up for the ball and you tackle them before the ball gets there. That is a hit on a defensless reciever.. That shot could have ended his season because the corner busted coverage.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
VirusX said:
When someone goes up for the ball and you tackle them before the ball gets there. That is a hit on a defensless reciever.. That shot could have ended his season because the corner busted coverage.

This is a perfect example of what a pansy league this has become. Guys like LT, Dick Butkus, etc. must be disgusted

VirusX

Reaction score
Its all about ratings bro. If you wanna see that better start BFL Backyard Football League and have a bunch of watered down players because the average life of a player would be 6 months before their career ends..

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Da Hammer said:
He just scored a TD, didn't notice if it was a pick or fumble
it was a fumble. Favre on a blindside hit from a blitz.

Actually I didn't think the hit was dirty either. Seemed to get there same time as the ball.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
VirusX said:
Its all about ratings bro. If you wanna see that better start BFL Backyard Football League and have a bunch of watered down players because the average life of a player would be 6 months before their career ends..

Have you EVER seen tape of defenses before the 1990's?

In the 60-80s, they allowed EVERYTHING short of bringing a weapon onto the field, and yet players seemed to play full careers.

Tobal

Reaction score
players didn't have the mass and speed that they generate now. How many safeties in 1980 were 235?

I'm all for hard hitting, but I sure don't want to see guys taken off on backboards.

blindzebra

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Have you EVER seen tape of defenses before the 1990's?

In the 60-80s, they allowed EVERYTHING short of bringing a weapon onto the field, and yet players seemed to play full careers.

Wow!

Isn't that exactly what everyone was telling you in the Tomlinson thread, and you were arguing against it?:flipflop: