That's the end of the game

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am done with this team. Now my 9 year old is all into it this year, rooting and being **** on which I told him would happen in the end. Got so much Cowboys crap in my basement, even got drop ceiling of Cowboys field. Time to remodel, and move on, I am done. Sick and tired of this ****.
MM or JG, doesn't matter this team finds a way to lose. Stephen A was right all along, "what can go wrong will go wrong". This team is poorly owned, poorly coached and poorly QBed. The hiring wasn't the correct hiring. The OC out thinks himself. The DC doesn't use his players correctly. You don't hire losers if you want to win, you don't hire chokers unless you want to choke.
McCarthy was a terrible hire who couldn't even get a win with Arod. All Arod has done since he left is get 3 bye weeks in the playoffs. Rodgers even said he's a terrible HC who isn't that smart.
Quinn while better than the old man trash we've been sending out there for over 10 years still has the worst loss Iv'e ever seen.
Kellen comes from the Linehan/JG tree that you might as well just burn to the ground. His running designs are non existent and he is crippled by a QB who can't read a defense and ever since the injury to NE looked like he couldn't throw the ball past 20 yards.
Iv'e had enough of Jerry and his crap and his selling me a trash product. I am so done with this team, the owner, coaches and the players. I am quitting on this team as of now as they have quit on us. The joy is gone and it's time to walk away.......until draft time and all, who am I kidding I am too invested into this crap so see ya next season.
BYE nothing but negative moronic posts from you all year its toxic be done and sign off here so we dont have to read this toxic nonsense. i feel bad for your son.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
BYE nothing but negative moronic posts from you all year its toxic be done and sign off here so we dont have to read this toxic nonsense. i feel bad for your son.
Funny how everything I said was dead on too. You just can’t handle the truth like some around here. It’s ok, now go back inside with your mask on.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Funny how everything I said was dead on too. You just can’t handle the truth like some around here. It’s ok, now go back inside with your mask on.
but you said you are done please be done that means all things a cowboys, like here..sign off give up your zone permissions or this is cry for help weak threat,,you arent done if you are still here talkign ..got it..cut it long ways or its just cry for help.
we see this every year fans say they quit and are done then all year long we have to hear their whining like little baby toddlers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I stopped taking losses so hard in 2010, the year they quit on Wade. When I was in high school, a loss pretty much ruined my day lol. The last loss that really made me mad was the 2016 playoff loss
Yeah I feel you man it’s becoming easier and easier to accept these losses…..which I guess is sad somewhat but I just can’t get emotionally drained over this…not in 2022….

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
but you said you are done please be done that means all things a cowboys, like here..sign off give up your zone permissions or this is cry for help weak threat,,you arent done if you are still here talkign ..got it..cut it long ways or its just cry for help.
we see this every year fans say they quit and are done then all year long we have to hear their whining like little baby toddlers.
If you could use your little sunshine pumping brain and read the whole thread you would see were I went with it but you didn’t and you won’t……side note how fitting was it that again poor clock management came back to bite this team in the ***.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you could use your little sunshine pumping brain and read the whole thread you would see were I went with it but you didn’t and you won’t……side note how fitting was it that again poor clock management came back to bite this team in the ***.
please leave..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know truth hurts but u don’t need to be such a fake.
you still here ?

thought you were done, truth is you have always hated the cowboy's(unle3s they are winning and its popular) AND COME HERE TO HATE AND TROLL, THATS IT.. thank goodness for the ignore button. Take your sorry fake trolling somewhere else and also get some therapy, i feel bad for your son, hes not being allowed to enjoy the team he chose to support what a tool!.

however, if they won another sb your bandwagon azz would be pulling all that gear in the secret drawer you hide it because you don't know how to be real fan through good teams and bad.

that's a fact..the 90s are over and real fans learn to enjoy the championships and also how to cheer the team even when they arent the best., its what fans do, it why they call it fanatics.

We treat each year like a one off those that wont let the OMG Its been 26 years go is not real fan its fan who only cheers when they are winning. That bandwagon fan. many and i mean MOST sports franchises have these droughts and fans still cheer ther team and wear their colors proudly .. yes, we can debate and be critical of games but that where it ends, we don't allow piss any little fake fans like you come and trash our team 24/7 we get enough of that from the eagles, wft, and giants fans, that s understandable its a rivalry bit having a rivalry with an alleged Cowboy fan, that not going to go over well.

now go away i wont be subjected to the toxic attitude you bring here any further.

IGNORED:angry::rolleyes:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I gave up my emotional investment in this team a few years ago. I used to get so angry after losses, broken remotes, short fuse etc...

I took down all my cowboys crap, threw away most t-shirts (family was always buying me cowboys stuff till I asked them to stop).

I still want them to win and enjoy (a little) seeing them play well but as long as the Jones are there this is the best you'll get. That's a waste of a life letting a team run by the Jones clan dictate your moods.

Remember this post... That cancer of a country club atmosphere affects everyone eventually. Even Parsons will become a scrub eventually. In two years people here will be talking about not picking up his 5th year option.

The only constant the last 25+years is the Jones clan. They aren't going anywhere.

Vandyr

Reaction score

Man, go away.

foofighters

Reaction score
I am done with this team. Now my 9 year old is all into it this year, rooting and being **** on which I told him would happen in the end. Got so much Cowboys crap in my basement, even got drop ceiling of Cowboys field. Time to remodel, and move on, I am done. Sick and tired of this ****.
MM or JG, doesn't matter this team finds a way to lose. Stephen A was right all along, "what can go wrong will go wrong". This team is poorly owned, poorly coached and poorly QBed. The hiring wasn't the correct hiring. The OC out thinks himself. The DC doesn't use his players correctly. You don't hire losers if you want to win, you don't hire chokers unless you want to choke.
McCarthy was a terrible hire who couldn't even get a win with Arod. All Arod has done since he left is get 3 bye weeks in the playoffs. Rodgers even said he's a terrible HC who isn't that smart.
Quinn while better than the old man trash we've been sending out there for over 10 years still has the worst loss Iv'e ever seen.
Kellen comes from the Linehan/JG tree that you might as well just burn to the ground. His running designs are non existent and he is crippled by a QB who can't read a defense and ever since the injury to NE looked like he couldn't throw the ball past 20 yards.
Iv'e had enough of Jerry and his crap and his selling me a trash product. I am so done with this team, the owner, coaches and the players. I am quitting on this team as of now as they have quit on us. The joy is gone and it's time to walk away.......until draft time and all, who am I kidding I am too invested into this crap so see ya next season.
You don't have announce your departure. Just leave. You won't be missed.

foofighters

Reaction score
I'm torn between telling fans "its just a game"...but I also understand that this means a lot to people...but I feel like if you are putting your health or well being in front of the Cowboys then you are a lost cause.
It comes down to asking yourself, "Does this team define who I am?" I have way more going for me in my life that anymore, it doesn't matter what the Cowboys do. I expect failure from them and I am numb to games. I cheer when good things happen and I get upset too but my mood changes when I get up off the couch and realize what else is going on in my life. Besides, no loss or failure from this team will ever come close to how I felt when I was 9 years old and Dwight Clark broke my heart. I was devastated back then.