The 20 Greatest Quarterbacks In NFL History

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Favre never once in Texas Stadium, not once. And he is the 5th best QB??? Give me a break. What about Darryl Lamonica?
I know!
Or Joe Namath,Sonny Jergensen,George Blanda & there was a K.C. Chiefs q.b. I can't think of right now,,,them ol' boys lapped a different track at pretty good speed back in their day.

diefree666

Reaction score
I know!
Or Joe Namath,Sonny Jergensen,George Blanda & there was a K.C. Chiefs q.b. I can't think of right now,,,them ol' boys lapped a different track at pretty good speed back in their day.
Len Dawson (KC) was a pretty good QB as well.

Joe Namath got in for one reason only and we all know what that was. Probably has the worst numbers of any QB that got in from the 1960's. Though its hard to blame him as except for a couple of years the Jets pretty much stank his whole time there

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I know!

FAvre deserves to be up there. He played his whole carreer without another offensive hall of fame player and still put up unreal numbers. No great RB, no great WRs, no Great TE only him. Troy cant say that, Elway cant say that, Brady cant say that, Manning cant say that-Favre deserves top five.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Len Dawson (KC) was a pretty good QB as well.

Joe Namath got in for one reason only and we all know what that was. Probably has the worst numbers of any QB that got in from the 1960's. Though its hard to blame him as except for a couple of years the Jets pretty much stank his whole time there
:)lmao: on your Namath views)

Len Dawson is that mans name,thanks bro:)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
FAvre deserves to be up there. He played his whole carreer without another offensive hall of fame player and still put up unreal numbers. No great RB, no great WRs, no Great TE only him. Troy cant say that, Elway cant say that, Brady cant say that, Manning cant say that-Favre deserves top five.
He was a pretty good gunslinger, he can't be denied of that fact.
He had a pretty good COACH that had much to do with his overall success IMO,,, but it was all Favre out there on the field,I'm not privy to the actual numbers these greats compiled but I guess that electric spark or jolt of excitement level he could produce, factor's in there somewhere.

diefree666

Reaction score
Favre never learned when not to throw an INT = THAT ALONE should take him out of the top 40 or so. The ultimate gunslinger; throwing stupid INTs in playoff games is how I remember him

sean10mm

Reaction score

Um Brady spent most of his career throwing to scrubs who never did anything before or after playing with him. He got 2 seasons of Randy Moss before he fell off a cliff, and Gronk is great but he's played a full season exactly... once. And let's not talk about elite running backs. Brady has like 1 season of peak Corey Dillon before he got old and fat. Everybody else has been like league average or a role player type who had their stats inflated by never having to run into loaded boxes because defenses always sold out against the pass against Brady.

Favre had Sterling Sharpe, who was absolutely elite before his career was ended due to injury. He had Ahman Green who was a multiple Pro Bowler at running back. Donald Driver was a multiple Pro Bowler at WR. Hell, he had Adrian Peterson at his career peak. Favre had plenty of support on those Packers and Vikings teams.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Decent list. Roger should be ranked higher, but Warren Moon was no slouch. Both would be considered “once in a lifetime” QBs if they were entering today’s draft.

diefree666

Reaction score
Decent list. Roger should be ranked higher, but Warren Moon was no slouch. Both would be considered “once in a lifetime” QBs if they were entering today’s draft.
Moon? What did he really do in the NFL except rack up yards?

kskboys

Reaction score
Where do you put Kurt Warner? Shorter career, yes, but he was better than many on this list.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Favre never once in Texas Stadium, not once. And he is the 5th best QB??? Give me a break. What about Darryl Lamonica?

I don't think he even won in Dallas period. He beat us when he was at home, but never in Dallas (including ATT Stadium).