The 20 month long offseason

Reaction score
I cannot believe we're in off-season mode again, so depressing. I guess the state of things is becoming more real as time goes on. We are irrelevant on the football scene and 90% of CZ posts now focus on free agents, draft prospects, etc. Feels like I'm trapped in the movie Ground Hogs Day.

Something sacred has been taken away from us....an unanticipated giant hole exists and won’t be filled until September 2011.

Not fun considering I live in NY. And to boot, I'm book ended where my neighbors on each side of me are ravenous Giant fans.

UGH!! :banghead:

rockj7

Reaction score
sunbum;3669660 said:
I cannot believe we're in off-season mode again, so depressing. I guess the state of things is becoming more real as time goes on. We are irrelevant on the football scene and 90% of CZ posts now focus on free agents, draft prospects, etc. Feels like I'm trapped in the movie Ground Hogs Day.

Something sacred has been taken away from us....an unanticipated giant hole exists and won’t be filled until September 2011.

Not fun considering I live in NY. And to boot, I'm book ended where my neighbors on each side of me are ravenous Giant fans.

Bro I understand
I got an idea for a commercial

The NBA where if your football team is out of the running for playoffs before Thanksgiving happens.

Kalyan

Reaction score
sunbum;3669660 said:

Not to make our more sad, but what makes you think it would be any different after 20 months with Jerry running another puppet head coach?
We have to wait for the day Jerry turns over the team to Stephen and that doesn't look to be anytime soon

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
rockj7;3669668 said:
Bro I understand
I got an idea for a commercial

The NBA where if your football team is out of the running for playoffs before Thanksgiving happens.

Nice...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
You're being pretty presumptuous that there is going to be NFL football in September 2011. I wouldn't count on it. And I wouldn't count on a draft in April, either.

Millionaires and billionaires gotta figure out how to split up the pie.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;3669682 said:
You're being pretty presumptuous that there is going to be NFL football in September 2011. I wouldn't count on it. And I wouldn't count on a draft in April, either.

Millionaires and billionaires gotta figure out how to split up the pie.

So the cheapest thing for Jerry to do for a quick fix is give the job to Garrett then if thats the case.

Thats fine.

But he better be on 1 short leash.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
CATCH17;3669684 said:
So the cheapest thing for Jerry to do for a quick fix is give the job to Garrett then if thats the case.

Garrett's contract with the team ends in January.