FEATURED **** The 2024 Dallas Cowboys Training Camp Countdown Thread (1 day) ***

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yup, and we will begin to see the ingredients being put in their places. My biggest concern is our ability to stop the run and our rushing attack......also why are the cheapest tickets for the Cowboys at Browns game about $200? I really want to go to that game living in Cleveland, but, between some personal drama and the fact that I have a convention in December to plan for, I'm not really in a position to spend $200 on that....
Plan to go, but buy the tickets the night before or the morning of the game.

They will not run dry, and prices go down considerably because people panic early on.

Dozens of times I flew to games without tickets and got them in the end for a more reasonable price. It’s never once backfired.

Creeper

Reaction score
Do we have a pool on who is the first camp injury? Just kidding. But it would be nice to get through camp healthy.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Plan to go, but buy the tickets the night before or the morning of the game.

They will not run dry, and prices go down considerably because people panic early on.

Dozens of times I flew to games without tickets and got them in the end for a more reasonable price. It’s never once backfired.

Have a great time. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing what you think of what you see.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Have a great time. I will definitely be looking forward to seeing what you think of what you see.
My fault, you misunderstood.

I was advising you to plan to go, since the prices will come down, but you’ll have to wait it out.

I like Cleveland a lot but was there recently for baseball and I’m just a little not happy with Jerry and his act these days, so I’ll be sitting this one out, but you’re there already and should go. It’s only every eight years unless you land on the 17th game, which requires much luck. You’ll get reasonably priced tickets, but you’ve gotta be ok with holding out until probably about the day before.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My fault, you misunderstood.

I was advising you to plan to go, since the prices will come down, but you’ll have to wait it out.

I like Cleveland a lot but was there recently for baseball and I’m just a little not happy with Jerry and his act these days, so I’ll be sitting this one out, but you’re there already and should go. It’s only every eight years unless you land on the 17th game, which requires much luck. You’ll get reasonably priced tickets, but you’ve gotta be ok with holding out until probably about the day before.

Oh yeah!! I definitely will keep checking prices. If the prices can drop sufficiently, I will probably go to the game. I'm not thrilled with Jerry either, but it's not like the Cowboys come to Cleveland. Also, Progressive Field is a nice park for baseball.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Oh yeah!! I definitely will keep checking prices. If the prices can drop sufficiently, I will probably go to the game. I'm not thrilled with Jerry either, but it's not like the Cowboys come to Cleveland. Also, Progressive Field is a nice park for baseball.
The whole downtown thing is awesome and very underrated as a sports trip.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The whole downtown thing is awesome and very underrated as a sports trip.

Yes, Cleveland, imo, is an underrated city. Like any city, it's got its rough areas. However, a lot of areas of Cleveland are lovely, and it is a nice place to live. If you do not want to drive on snow and ice, then there are ample alternative options. For me, I have to drive to my main church, but, if it's too icy or snowy to drive, then there is another one within walking distance. Whenever I have to go to the pub to watch the game and it's too icy to drive, I can walk to it. I normally use the city's bus and train system to get to and from the airport for $2.50 each way. It's nice to not have to rely on driving to go places.