FEATURED **** The 2024 Dallas Cowboys Training Camp Countdown Thread (7 days) ***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Same here buddy. Lots of questions that will start to be answered.

Yup, and we will begin to see the ingredients being put in their places. My biggest concern is our ability to stop the run and our rushing attack......also why are the cheapest tickets for the Cowboys at Browns game about $200? I really want to go to that game living in Cleveland, but, between some personal drama and the fact that I have a convention in December to plan for, I'm not really in a position to spend $200 on that....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yup, and we will begin to see the ingredients being put in their places. My biggest concern is our ability to stop the run and our rushing attack......also why are the cheapest tickets for the Cowboys at Browns game about $200? I really want to go to that game living in Cleveland, but, between some personal drama and the fact that I have a convention in December to plan for, I'm not really in a position to spend $200 on that....
That’ll be a great game to go to! Just stay away from the Dog Pound. There actually use to be a Dallas vs. Cleveland rivalry back in the day.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That’ll be a great game to go to! Just stay away from the Dog Pound. There actually use to be a Dallas vs. Cleveland rivalry back in the day.

Well, if I can come up with $200 for the game, I'd love to. I do know some of the rivalry, but I'd imagine it's probably died down a bit since then. Plus, living in Cleveland, this is the easiest game I can make. Plus, I would like to wear my fursuit head to the game (assuming the stadium will allow it). However, I may have to hope that the Cowboys at Bears game next season is during the convention i go to in Chicago. That would be the next best chance. I know Pittsburgh isn't too far, but the tickets are like $500. I get why those tickets are so expensive, but I don't get why the Browns all of a sudden have expensive tickets. Then again, I've not actually been to a Browns game since moving to Cleveland.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, if I can come up with $200 for the game, I'd love to. I do know some of the rivalry, but I'd imagine it's probably died down a bit since then. Plus, living in Cleveland, this is the easiest game I can make. Plus, I would like to wear my fursuit head to the game (assuming the stadium will allow it). However, I may have to hope that the Cowboys at Bears game next season is during the convention i go to in Chicago. That would be the next best chance. I know Pittsburgh isn't too far, but the tickets are like $500. I get why those tickets are so expensive, but I don't get why the Browns all of a sudden have expensive tickets. Then again, I've not actually been to a Browns game since moving to Cleveland.
Could be the “Watson” effect.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Could be the “Watson” effect.

I don't think people here want that. I could see it being because they made the playoffs and should have Chubb back. That said, those tickets prices are ridiculous lol. Then again, I suppose opening day is usually among the more expensive tickets. I kinda wish this game was a few weeks later so that it'd be a bit cheaper lol.