The 2024 Season preview is summoned up in one video

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Reminds me of the tiny players in Madden.

Madden NFL 15' Has Hilarious, Adorable 'Tiny Titan' Glitch (Photo, Video) -  NESN.com

plasticman

Reaction score
His 2023 stats are anything but encouraging. I even have the feeling he wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for Jerry's policy of favoring nepotism. I see his future and true career as an NFL scout.

There were 96 RB's that carried the ball 20 or more times last season and Vaughn was last place in yards per carry. He carried the ball 23 times for 40 yards and a 1.7 yards average. It is the second lowest average in the past ten seasons in the NFL. If you deduct his one run for 13 yards then his average for the other 22 carries was 1.2 yards.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IDK one of Daks main flaws is passes sailing high. May not work as well with a munchkin. I think a big guy might be a better fit.

Blackrain

Reaction score
All comes down too can the guy get open and catch the ball in a real NFL game.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
If you get him in open space he can be a problem, but the problem is one good bump and he is knocked way off his route.
Worth a shot since a pick was used to get him.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Yeah I think a good OC can get something out of him. He’s been counted out every time and he’s proven everyone wrong thus far. I’m not gonna bet against him.
I'm definitely not against him at all I sure hope we find a diamond in the rough there.

Unfortunately I believe our OC is McCarthy and after that playoff game against Green Bay I have little or no faith in him doing anything constructive.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if he makes the team this season. We have the same offensive coaches and system from last season.......he barely saw the field. Hell, they can't even find special team plays for him. This probably would be much of a decision if his dad weren't a team scout.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd be surprised if he makes the team this season. We have the same offensive coaches and system from last season.......he barely saw the field. Hell, they can't even find special team plays for him. This probably would be much of a decision if his dad weren't a team scout.
I agree, he will probably not make the team this year. Shows the lack of RB depth they had from last season. Well, not really they had a RB on the PS that was better.

I think they really hoped he would have made an impact as the next Darren Sproles. And from his rookie season, he did not.

We will see how serious they are about the RB situation if they bring in enough, and draft a RB to create real depth. Or do they ignore that to create a spot for him. Then they tell us it just did not work out to bring in another RB for that depth.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I'm not sure the point of people posting those type of workout videos, a high school athlete would look good doing those drills.
It makes sense when you realize that people are simply looking for some sort of silver lining in all this.