The 2024 Season preview is summoned up in one video

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I agree, he will probably not make the team this year. Shows the lack of RB depth they had from last season. Well, not really they had a RB on the PS that was better.

I think they really hoped he would have made an impact as the next Darren Sproles. And from his rookie season, he did not.

We will see how serious they are about the RB situation if they bring in enough, and draft a RB to create real depth. Or do they ignore that to create a spot for him. Then they tell us it just did not work out to bring in another RB for that depth.
I am sure they will give him every opportunity to make it for the sake of his dad. My guess is, that his RB coach, trainer and dad have laid out an offseason program and what MM needs to see for him to have a chance.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm definitely not against him at all I sure hope we find a diamond in the rough there.

Unfortunately I believe our OC is McCarthy and after that playoff game against Green Bay I have little or no faith in him doing anything constructive.
Naw….hard to have faith after what we witnessed in the playoffs.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I don't know how good Deuce is because the plays they put him in on last year were terrible. He had no blocking and nowhere to go. I still say he can play..........

McKDaddy

Reaction score
His 2023 stats are anything but encouraging. I even have the feeling he wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for Jerry's policy of favoring nepotism. I see his future and true career as an NFL scout.

There were 96 RB's that carried the ball 20 or more times last season and Vaughn was last place in yards per carry. He carried the ball 23 times for 40 yards and a 1.7 yards average. It is the second lowest average in the past ten seasons in the NFL. If you deduct his one run for 13 yards then his average for the other 22 carries was 1.2 yards.
but if you adjust that based on his size it equals 52 yards for a regular size person which takes him to 2.26 ypc and well away from the generational low. baller!!

everybody else can get half yard on body lean. gotta adjust the numbers you hater!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don't know but this is not a good sign of things to follow in 2024............

Looks like a child out there...............

Told you guys don't post these summer gym videos lol what does it even matter that he's doing this if we don't throw it to him out in the flats

khiladi

Reaction score
The problem in the NFL is everybody has too flight speed. And with his size, a bump will totally dislodge him off his route. And his height, running over the middle for passes.. hard to see..

But got to give him credit for getting this far..

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I don't know but this is not a good sign of things to follow in 2024............

Looks like a child out there...............

Headline to this video should be, “Youth Football Camp Swings Into Action”.

Can we please end this farce?? This ranks right up there with Alarcon. Welcome to Jerry's House of Nepotism and Bad Decisions, everyone!

please-god-just-let-this-end.gif

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry cares more about this feel good human relations story than building a solid roster. He’s more billionaire philanthropist and less wildcatting oil man with every passing day. You can smell the estrogen on this franchise.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
He does have some quick feet...my goodness. It doesn't matter...who is throwing him the ball?

Findanny

Reaction score
What is going on with this team. I’m actually embarrassed admitting I cheer for the Cowboys. I thought the curse was lifted when Jimmy was inducted.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Deuce won’t make the team unless we’re beyond desperate. The only special teams he plays is on returns and he was inactive for a few games last season. I just can’t see him making the 53.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What is going on with this team. I’m actually embarrassed admitting I cheer for the Cowboys. I thought the curse was lifted when Jimmy was inducted.
Or go the other way - embrace it. Say you cheer for the Cowboys and that yes, you know they are a horrible franchise but like that horrible stock that is crushing your portfolio you are hoping one day it turns the other way.