The 2026 NFL (and Cowboys) Reset

Ive been broken recording that 2027 is the 1st foreseeable year to " making a run"

And of course that predicated on marked and tangible improvement during this current season.

If the last few weeks of the season still look like this on defense, the next thing I'll be posting is 2028.
2029, not many draft picks in 2027.
 
The pass interference call against Bland in that game was a terrible call. You seem to be deadset on pointing out only when there is a bad call against one of our opponents. I don't know why you feel that is your duty.
'Cause I'm right when I do.

Where there is whine, I'm there to opine.

Show me the Bland play and I'll do that too.
 
'Cause I'm right when I do.

Where there is whine, I'm there to opine.

Show me the Bland play and I'll do that too.
I figured you'd know which play since you know the bad calls in Dallas' favor so well.

Here it is:

 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,411
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top