The 21st century Dallas Cowboys have been a joke

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If it doesn't matter when they won them, then GB has 13 Championships, Chicago has 9, the Giants have 8, and the Browns have 4......and the browns have been to 9 Championships while Dallas has been to 8. Sometimes timing is very relevant.

Every championship is relevant.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No one wants to say it, because we're mostly long time fans, but who are we kidding?

The 21st century Dallas Cowboys have been a joke, and will be until proven otherwise. If we were fans of other teams we'd be laughing at Jerry and Stephen on a daily basis - they're the gifts that keep on giving when it comes to mindless bloviating about their team who wins nothing.

People laughed at old Al Davis, despite his dusty SB trophies, as the Raiders floundered until his death. But is what's going on in Dallas really all that different?

I'm sad to say I don't have much confidence in this franchise as long as Jerry and his kids are running the show. I hope they prove me wrong, but I no longer expect that will happen.

Yay...let's beat the Eagles and see what transpires, I guess.

What do you mean no one wants to say it? That’s all most of say all day every day.