The 3rd Most Important Part of The Game

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The 3rd Most Important Part of The Game that nobody is discussing much is special teams. We need a true head hunter that creates turnovers. A rookie trying to prove himself. I was watching the 92 Championship game and heard a loud crash. It was our linebacker (Can't think of his name) causing a turn over on the kick off and Moose made the recovery. We have to many finesse players on the squad. We need a Bill Bates type from Tennessee. Polk showed a flash of aggressiveness and if my memory serves me correct he caused a turn over recently. Killah has fallen off, somebody prank call his momma Sunday morning.:49ers::49ers::49ers:

bigE79

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2434969 said:
The 3rd Most Important Part of The Game that nobody is discussing much is special teams. We need a true head hunter that creates turnovers. A rookie trying to prove himself. I was watching the 92 Championship game and heard a loud crash. It was our linebacker (Can't think of his name) causing a turn over on the kick off and Moose made the recovery. We have to many finesse players on the squad. We need a Bill Bates type from Tennessee. Polk showed a flash of aggressiveness and if my memory serves correct me he caused a turn over recently. Killah has fallen off, somebody prank call his momma Sunday morning.:49ers::49ers::49ers:
I Think we are going to beat the hell outta them...:star: :starspin BAD...GO COWBOYS

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2434969 said:
The 3rd Most Important Part of The Game that nobody is discussing much is special teams. We need a true head hunter that creates turnovers. A rookie trying to prove himself. I was watching the 92 Championship game and heard a loud crash. It was our linebacker (Can't think of his name) causing a turn over on the kick off and Moose made the recovery. We have to many finesse players on the squad. We need a Bill Bates type from Tennessee. Polk showed a flash of aggressiveness and if my memory serves me correct he caused a turn over recently. Killah has fallen off, somebody prank call his momma Sunday morning.:49ers::49ers::49ers:
That was Dixon Edwards I believe that made the hit. It was a beauty.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
i thought we had a "headhunter" in Keith Davis :confused:

did i miss something or is he not on special teams anymore (due to his starting role as SS) ?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;2435017 said:
i thought we had a "headhunter" in Keith Davis :confused:

did i miss something or is he not on special teams anymore (due to his starting role as SS) ?

When was the last time he did something or cause a turn over on a kick off?

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
I don't think the hit is the part missing in ST. It's all about the coverage.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2435020 said:
When was the last time he did something or cause a turn over on a kick off?

how soon we forget how abysmal our kick coverage teams were before we picked him up from miami

and since when is causing a turnover on a kickoff the end all be all to a "headhunter" special teamer?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;2437031 said:
how soon we forget how abysmal our kick coverage teams were before we picked him up from miami

and since when is causing a turnover on a kickoff the end all be all to a "headhunter" special teamer?

Sounds like you got it all figured out...:holmes:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The 3rd most important part of the game was TO putting us in front when game was close.

Lets not get confused here.