The 5:39 mark of the 2nd Quarter...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theebs;1668232 said:
so are they working? Let me know, I dont want anyone getting spyware or something on their drives..

Yep. I just watched the Hurd video. DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I scanned em both first. Virus & spyware free. ;)

Edit: LMAO @ Bigg!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theebs;1668232 said:
so are they working? Let me know, I dont want anyone getting spyware or something on their drives..

Yeah, theebs, those links work just fine...

I have no idea what happened...some kind of worm or something...

Anyway, BIGG just blew that guy UP!

No wonder the Bears were saying that the Cowboys were the most physical team they have played this year and that they were still hurting!

;)

TonyTone

Reaction score
Once you cancel or close the scanning request pop up. You are able to view the video.

Rackat

Reaction score
I think I know what happened. When I clicked on the link I went to play the video, and an ad popped up right before I clicked on the vid. I think I clicked on the ad the first time I tried the link without waiting to see if there was a pop up ad.

smokin_padrons

Reaction score
Happened to me the first time. After exiting several times - shutting down that tab - I was able to get in. The hit Sam Hurd put on Archeletta was golden.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Rackat;1668290 said:
I think I know what happened. When I clicked on the link I went to play the video, and an ad popped up right before I clicked on the vid. I think I clicked on the ad the first time I tried the link without waiting to see if there was a pop up ad.

Not me...as soon as I clicked the link that pop-up-ad took over!!

:laugh2: I was looped, big time!!

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
It's a new-ish type of ads that are often put into the ad rotation for the site by the ad servers. The site owners generally don't have input regarding the specific ads and may not want to use this type of ad. They can contact the ad service and have that type of ad pulled if they wanted to.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
My myriad of firewalls and scanners threw a red flag at that site when I clicked on it and blocked it.

Not sure what the deal is but that rarely if ever happens, thus there is a history of issues at that site.

On the Hurd block I actually question if Redball designed that block as part of the play. Hurds first job there is to run a Go and clear out underneath for TO running a deep crossing pattern. I wonder if Hurds job is then to come back and "pick" the player chasing TO blindside to free him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Nors;1668394 said:
My myriad of firewalls and scanners threw a red flag at that site when I clicked on it and blocked it.

Not sure what the deal is but that rarely if ever happens, thus there is a history of issues at that site.

On the Hurd block I actually question if Redball designed that block as part of the play. Hurds first job there is to run a Go and clear out underneath for TO running a deep crossing pattern. I wonder if Hurds job is then to come back and "pick" the player chasing TO blindside to free him.

Who knows? I sure dont...

But something about that block by Hurd, to me is that, he just kinda of blocked the guy with his back, letting that guy RUN into him! ;) To me that was a cool sign that this team is getting physicaly strong...and that is what I saw Hurd do...he kept his eye on the ball and threw a block with his back...

:star:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;1668410 said:
Who knows? I sure dont...

But something about that block by Hurd, to me is that, he just kinda of blocked the guy with his back, letting that guy RUN into him! ;) To me that was a cool sign that this team is getting physicaly strong...and that is what I saw Hurd do...he kept his eye on the ball and threw a block with his back...

We are physically pounding teams at all positions. In some way Mr Fix it is benefitting from the hard work Parcells/Strength coach put in past 4 years. We are blowing people up and wearing them down.

Those blocks take the fight out of opponents. And get noticed by opponents watching films. Somewhere Ram secondary is nervously watching Dallas screen plays or chasing TO downfield......

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
5Stars;1668191 said:
What the hell is this, theebs?

I clicked on you link and some damn software came up that wanted to scan my computer for a virus...I tried to exit it, and it tried to scan again, I tried to exit and it wanted to scan again, I tried to exit that program and it tried to scan again!

It had me in a loop and I just had to exit the browser!!

:eek:

Me too .....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
5Stars;1668191 said:

I clicked on you link and some damn software came up that wanted to scan my computer for a virus...I tried to exit it, and it tried to scan again, I tried to exit and it wanted to scan again, I tried to exit that program and it tried to scan again!

LOL You no want the free virus scan senor?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Nors;1668418 said:
We are physically pounding teams at all positions. In some way Mr Fix it is benefitting from the hard work Parcells/Strength coach put in past 4 years. We are blowing people up and wearing them down.

Those blocks take the fight out of opponents. And get noticed by opponents watching films. Somewhere Ram secondary is nervously watching Dallas screen plays or chasing TO downfield......

That's what I see too. I'm not sure...but something special is going on!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1668442 said:
LOL You no want the free virus scan senor?

I have it already running...you must of brought it back from ES and give it to me.

:laugh2:

(stupid cowboy fans....)

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
5Stars;1668191 said:

I got the same thing, but was able to exit easily

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
OMG....I missed that during the game...BIGG is scary when he has some open space and nothing but little corners in front of him!!

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
It happend to me too but I closed the tab (in Firefox) tried again and it worked.