The Aftermath Of The Ravens Game

I'm thinking Schnotty took a bullet for Dak. Got a feeling he never gave the order to launch the ball like Dak ended up doing. Don't take this as me defending the HC either, I'm not.
It doesn't even matter which one was at fault that ball should have just been on its way to Pickens and we should have been walking out of that game-winners.

The highest paid player in the NFL shouldn't need to be told to make that freaking throw and win the game for his team.
 
People are letting this game affect them too much, it was just a game, this is just a entertainment sport.
Let it go and lets see how season goes. I am just going to try and enjoy it.
Right now it is next game up and that is Houston, hopefully the cowboys can win the Texas bowl !
I hear you brother but when the product is that bad it becomes very hard for me to enjoy.

Yeah we can probably beat up on the Texans they suck.

To actually beat a good team would be pretty satisfying once in awhile especially when it's right there for the taking
 
A guy has hit you in the face with a board for the last 30 years, but this year you hope he doesn't. lmao.. slow learners.
 
Back
Top