The argument to keep Jason Garrett for 2020

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Plus, from what I saw when seeing us play the Bears, I think Garrett staying would lead to a massive mutiny from the players. They're not responding to him.

I was going to give this a like but since it is a Garrett conversation I thought it would be more appropriate to do this:

:clap:

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I tell children the truth.
And Santa is a lie.

Do you tell your child Mickey Mouse is real?
You know damn straight parents alot of times let their kid believe in Santa. Let kids enjoy their magical years. If you told your kid I wont judge you though. I dont think it makes me a liar though

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You know damn straight parents alot of times let their kid believe in Santa. Let kids enjoy their magical years. If you told your kid I wont judge you though. I dont think it makes me a liar though
I teach the Spirit of Christmas and why we do what we do and how Santa is a representation of it all and how he and the season should be enjoyed.
They come away with information, still a feeling of the magic of Christmas and a better understanding of how and why we do what we do.

Who's Santa? We're Santa. And you could be too, one day.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I teach the Spirit of Christmas and why we do what we do and how Santa is a representation of it all and how he and the season should be enjoyed.
They come away with information, still a feeling of the magic of Christmas and a better understanding of how and why we do what we do.

Who's Santa? We're Santa. And you could be too, one day.
thats fine too.

no right way and im sure others do that too