The Athletic’s assessment shows one NFL exec believes Tyler Smith superior to Zion Johnson

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Just curious.....how many NFL execs are there?

The fact that they found one of them that likes Smith better is not that encouraging, sorry to say.
Do you really think Sando talked to a lot of execs? It was probably a handful at best.

terra

Reaction score
Do you really think Sando talked to a lot of execs? It was probably a handful at best.
One NFL exec at least thought Jumongus Russel would be a great QB. I could go on but do you get the point?

plasticman

Reaction score
How much is a handful? Four? Five?

Still, one of them liked Smith better. That is still poor odds.

Of course I hope this one exec is right but he is obviously an exception compared to the rest.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares what any of these writers think? What matters is what Tyler Smith does on the field with pads on in games that matter.

I guarantee you we are about to hear a thundering sales job on him and a bunch of other young guys staring in TC. Maybe they will turn out great. But the bottom line is, NONE OF US KNOWS ABOUT ANY OF THESE GUYS UNTIL THE REAL FOOTBALL STARTS.
The acid test reveals the truth.