Twitter: The Best Off-Ball Linebackers In The NFL According To Players, Execs, and Coaches

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Have they done offense already? Curious where the coaches rank our linemen and QB.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parsons #2 off ball LB
Diggs #10 CB
No Cowboys on best DT.
No Cowboys on best DE.
They have a lot to prove in 22. Not really unhappy with the ratings. If there is someone better that Micah Parsons, D Leonard is the guy. It'll give Micah even more motivation. Go Cowboys.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Sooooooo...... I guess this is cool.... Sophmore seasons are interesting. Micah will I think be quite good and be a leader on our Defense, but I also think a regression will happen in regards to stats. Not saying he will be any less than last year, however, stat wise, he won't quite do what he did last season. 7 sacks, 1 int, and 2 forced fumbles falls more in what I expect from him.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Devin White might be higher on my list . He’s the glue on a SB winning defense . Second , I wish somehow Bobby Wagner could have been more of a let’s get him during the off-season mission . Bet Quinn was all in on a Wagner / Parsons duo . Not to be .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Devin White might be higher on my list . He’s the glue on a SB winning defense . Second , I wish somehow Bobby Wagner could have been more of a let’s get him during the off-season mission . Bet Quinn was all in on a Wagner / Parsons duo . Not to be .
I believe Jabril Cox is going to shine. He's going to show us just how good he truly is.

LVE is likely to show up. The rookie "wolf hunter", that is... I believe LVE is fully healthy and ready to tear it up like the LVE of his rookie year.

Also, don't forget about rookies Damone Clark and Devin Harper. They both have potential. Lots of potential!

erod

Reaction score
We have a badass linebacker.

Great, what else? Not much.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I believe Jabril Cox is going to shine. He's going to show us just how good he truly is.

LVE is likely to show up. The rookie "wolf hunter", that is... I believe LVE is fully healthy and ready to tear it up like the LVE of his rookie year.

Also, don't forget about rookies Damone Clark and Devin Harper. They both have potential. Lots of potential!

He no longer goes by "wolf hunter."

Nowadays, he's the Bear Whisperer.