Twitter: The Best Off-Ball Linebackers In The NFL According To Players, Execs, and Coaches

RonWashington

Reaction score
I believe Jabril Cox is going to shine. He's going to show us just how good he truly is.

LVE is likely to show up. The rookie "wolf hunter", that is... I believe LVE is fully healthy and ready to tear it up like the LVE of his rookie year.

Also, don't forget about rookies Damone Clark and Devin Harper. They both have potential. Lots of potential!

I am very anxious to see Jabril Cox as well . He can surprise a lot of doubters when he’s healthy . As you mention I think Harper makes the club initially as ST would not surprise me to see him work his way into the rotation .

CCBoy

Reaction score
I believe Jabril Cox is going to shine. He's going to show us just how good he truly is.

LVE is likely to show up. The rookie "wolf hunter", that is... I believe LVE is fully healthy and ready to tear it up like the LVE of his rookie year.

Also, don't forget about rookies Damone Clark and Devin Harper. They both have potential. Lots of potential!
I'm thinking that Cox still has a ton of journey to travel as a player. The Safety signed last season and resigned this off season, will probaly have much more of an inhouse affect for the current defense, now.

Jayron Kearse

RonWashington

Reaction score
Really glad Kearse is back . He really helped last season . Hopefully Donovan Wilson can stay healthy.

quickccc

Reaction score
Devin White might be higher on my list . He’s the glue on a SB winning defense . Second , I wish somehow Bobby Wagner could have been more of a let’s get him during the off-season mission . Bet Quinn was all in on a Wagner / Parsons duo . Not to be .

Stephen Jones .. he's more about " Money Ball" tactics than trying that established " middle ground" vet bridge, that jump starts our defense to another level

We really needed that in the playoffs, but ... so long as Stephen is in the middle, ..we wont have that bridge maker.

Creeper

Reaction score
I know I am going to catch some flack for this, but as a rookie, Micah was a better pass rusher than an off ball LB. He showed flashes of brilliance, but there were times where he looked like a rookie LB. If he takes a major leap in his game in 2022, it will be how he plays off ball LB.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Stephen Jones .. he's more about " Money Ball" tactics than trying that established " middle ground" vet bridge, that jump starts our defense to another level

We really needed that in the playoffs, but ... so long as Stephen is in the middle, ..we wont have that bridge maker.

Stephen is effectively calling the shots . Now and for the next couple of decades .