The best profession

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Is there anything you'd rather do for a living than be the starting Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?

It would have to be pretty special and obvious I would guess, like the singer in a successful band or a film star or an astronaut etc..

Anyone got anything weird (other than nasty ailments)?

Screenwriter. I would love to write a movie that gets produced faithfully or write a serial TV show like Breaking Bad. I won some playwriting contests back in the 90s and had my work performed in Denver. It was a blast seeing stories that I wrote performed in front of a live audience. I write quirky and twisted stuff, and I was worried that people might not relate to it, but they did.

timb2

Reaction score
Screenwriter. I would love to write a movie that gets produced faithfully or write a serial TV show like Breaking Bad. I won some playwriting contests back in the 90s and had my work performed in Denver. It was a blast seeing stories that I wrote performed in front of a live audience. I write quirky and twisted stuff, and I was worried that people might not relate to it, but they did.

I have also always had creative ideas for marketing and also story telling. Toy ideas.

aria

Reaction score
Cryptozoologist would be my first choice.

Other top choices...
archaeologist, astronaut, rock star (but I would live in the middle of nowhere), author, NFL DE or LB, fighter pilot

I’m sure there’s several others that aren’t coming to mind right now but that’s a start.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Screenwriter? I would have thought your first choice would have been Time Traveler. :grin:

To answer the OP, I would say Animator. I love to draw but I am not a good artist.

However, this would be the profession I would latch onto if I had the talent. I am certain I could create some really wondrously fantastical worlds out of my wacky imagination if I had the ability.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Doesn't pay much but has an attractive benefits package.

fKuugfn.png