Image: The Best Rendition of All Blue Unis So Far

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Boyz22-all-blue-Cee-Dee.jpg

I like it. What do you guys think? It's kind of blasphemous to use a white star instead of blue, but it looks nice.
vZqSKZy
Make it all that seafoam green and I'm in in ***sarcasm***,
Seriously thi other than the helmet I dig it

Flamma

Reaction score
I despise when the pants are the exact same color as the tops. Looks like men wearing pajamas. God I hope this trend dies out just like the pink stuff all October for beast cancer awareness finally died out.

I never liked it either. It never looks good to me. The only time I find it acceptable are on away all white uniforms.

Clarke82

Reaction score
Boyz22-all-blue-Cee-Dee.jpg

I like it. What do you guys think? It's kind of blasphemous to use a white star instead of blue, but it looks nice.
vZqSKZy

In full disclosure, I'm older than most of you folks but, I hate the all one Color uniforms for any team.

I like the New White Helmet look but, other than that I'm White Jerseys with Blue Pants home uniforms.

Reactions: BAT

Hardline

Reaction score
I don't want anything else than what we already have.
The only change I would be down with is the 1960 color scheme .

If I somehow slip into a time portal and end up being a thousand years in the future I still want to see the same uniforms.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
The white star is fine as long as it has the blue outline. I feel the same about all white helmet, having the double star ads so much to the look.

Would not be able to see blue outline on that helmet.