The Best TV Show Intro Songs

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I know this is about TV intros but I have to say that I miss this. This is Carol Burnett and this is how she used to close here "Carol Burnett Show". Brings back a lot of good memories for me.

cml750

Reaction score
I did not read through the whole thread but the Firefly opening song is the best and and is the most perfect theme song given the theme of the show. This may have been mentioned before and I am sorry if it was.

JDSmith

Reaction score
I did not read through the whole thread but the Firefly opening song is the best and and is the most perfect theme song given the theme of the show. This may have been mentioned before and I am sorry if it was.

I just read through the whole thread, it was mentioned on about page 4 but it's worth mentioning again.

kimrose

Reaction score
Chico and the Man.

Jose Feliciano was the artist who did that. I liked this one as a kid. It was catchy and it had Hispanic flavor so maybe that was part of it.

Wow, ABQ. Great choice. I absolutely loved Chico and the Man when I was a kid. I had such a massive crush on Freddy Prinze. lol. Was crushed when he died. Still haven't gotten over it completely.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Wow, ABQ. Great choice. I absolutely loved Chico and the Man when I was a kid. I had such a massive crush on Freddy Prinze. lol. Was crushed when he died. Still haven't gotten over it completely.

You know that's funny. All of my Aunts were exactly the same way. Real shame he died so young. He was a really talented person.

kimrose

Reaction score
You know that's funny. All of my Aunts were exactly the same way. Real shame he died so young. He was a really talented person.

I think he was most likely a "chick magnet" in real life. lol. He was funny and gorgeous. And his accent was awesome. Girls are suckers for accents. lol. He really did have so much to offer, a very bright future. He was quite the comedian. Such a shame. He was only 22 when he died. :(

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I think he was most likely a "chick magnet" in real life. lol. He was funny and gorgeous. And his accent was awesome. Girls are suckers for accents. lol. He really did have so much to offer, a very bright future. He was quite the comedian. Such a shame. He was only 22 when he died. :(

Gonna have to take your word for it on all of this stuff Kim. But yeah, he was a really talented dude. Left way to early.