The BIG difference I saw between Garrett and McCarthy was shown in this game

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Special Teams and turnovers continue to be huge issues for this team. You can't beat a perennial contender by giving the ball away and leaving gimme points on the field.

I never would've imagined being close in this game -3 in turnovers and the myriad of STs mistakes. Dallas always has to make it difficult. Cant blame Garrett any more for that one.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
McCarthy and this coaching staff adjusted on both sides of the ball, benched poor performing players and almost out coached a top 3 coach in this league.

I honestly feel very good about this team and Big Mike

The gum chomper a top 3 coach :laugh::laugh:Get out.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's actually right. MM is a good coach, he just needs to take over play calling, I think. Have KM learn for this year and unleash him next year.

Rather we unleash Moore and let him run out the door. And do not put up any missing OC flyers.
Let him stray to the ex-OC pound.

ultron

Reaction score
The adjustments were great but seattle made adjustments as well and came out on top

cant shoot yourself in the foot against the best team in the NFL
Seattle had better offensive play calling imo, and far less mental blunders than us. Our backups played like backups and their backups came in and won the game.

kumizi

Reaction score
the team has been a semi disaster and should be 0-3.

I have no idea how people can act like McCarthy-Nolan-Fassel have done anything well.

Lose one of the next two and the you know what will hit the fan.
It's really amazing how I see threads every week praising the coaching.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Seattle had better offensive play calling imo, and far less mental blunders than us. Our backups played like backups and their backups came in and won the game.

Of course that had. They didn't have to deal with a coaching change and a 3 week training camp and no preseason.

It's not an excuse though. There are lots of issues that need to be fixed.

MikeB80

Reaction score
It's really amazing how I see threads every week praising the coaching.

they have been trained to by the local DFW media and the cowboys twitter experts.

If those people say something is so the group thinkers..(this place) just repeat it as fact. That is why out of nowhere signing Ron Leary becomes a huge topic.

The locals, specifically guys like Bill Jones and JJT go on and on about the talent so everyone just goes....oh this team is so talented...when it is not.