The big fat fire Garrett, Garrett was out coached, Garret Sucks thread **merged**

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
Garrett sucks. He panicked early and went for it on 4th down when he should have taken the field goal.

He is clueless. For example, he calls a time out 1st and goal from the 5 with 47 seconds left and 3 timeouts?!?

I didn't get that either that was so damn stupid

strongarmqb

Reaction score
So if you are Jerry and thinking of firing Garrett- what are the alternatives? Kris Richard? Turn the team over to Kellen Moore since even Tony Romo believes the offense being run is Garrets 07 offense?

MojaveJT

Reaction score
He looked defeated at the end when he shook hands with Gase. If JJ doesn’t have the balls to can him, then I hope he’ll resign and do us all a favor.

Jipper

Reaction score
See ya next Sunday....you are just in stage one of the process, it’s a 13 step one but you’ll be back

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Love my team too much to let go.

But seriously, Jerry has to see what's going on, right?

Cmac

Reaction score
JG been over his head for a long time.....every team is outcoaching him. It's laughable. JJ is selling Snake Oil with him as head coach and Kellen Moore as the inexperienced Boy Wonder.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
The tv cameras caught Garrett in a big yawn in the 4th quarter. If I’m a player in a tight game and see the head coach yawn I’m not going to be inspired. If he is that bored in that situation he doesn’t deserve to be head coach.
Your post about Garrett yawning made me yawn...lol