The big mistake of having paid the man

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Show video proof. A play or two is understandable, but to make it seem as if Dak constantly misses open receivers early is downright deceitful and wrong.
Not true.You ever watch NFL Live.They constantly show Dak missing guys open when they do analysis.I’m not technically savvy, so I don’t know how to post videos.Also, when he doesn’t miss open guys, his throws, even a lot of completions are inaccurate.Off by a foot or two.All you have to do is watch the games to see that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not true.You ever watch NFL Live.They constantly show Dak missing guys open when they do analysis.I’m not technically savvy, so I don’t know how to post videos.Also, when he doesn’t miss open guys, his throws, even a lot of completions are inaccurate.Off by a foot or two.All you have to do is watch the games to see that.
I have seen the games and videos. All QBs miss an open receiver or two. Are those on NFL Live showing what's going on behind the line of scrimmage (lack of pass protection) whenever those receivers are running open? There is more to understanding video properly than just seeing an open receiver and saying that Dak fails to see his open receivers, can't read defenses, etc.

Flamma

Reaction score

There are three criticisms of Dak I keep seeing. You mentioned two of them. Slow to read defenses, missing open WRs, and not accurate. The only one I notice is that he doesn't always hit WRs in stride. But all quarterbacks miss wide open receivers. Rodgers just did it on his last pass play. Had a guy wide open over the middle. As far as reading defenses, I have no way to tell.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
I have seen the games and videos. All QBs miss an open receiver or two. Are those on NFL Live showing what's going on behind the line of scrimmage (lack of pass protection) whenever those receivers are running open? There is more to understanding video properly than just seeing an open receiver and saying that Dak fails to see his open receivers, can't read defenses, etc.
I’ll trust the pros.

LOBO7

Reaction score
The 49ers beat us not because we were out coached but because they are better than we are on both sides of the line of scrimmage.

That's right. Your team wasn't good enough. All that intoxicating talent you swoon over. Personnel got them beat.

13-14 penalties doesn't have anything to do with talent except maybe the coaches.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, "HOMER" you're right, your post is the 3rd dumbest post on the SEASON.................

HATER...you know I meant yours...don't even go there....fake fan...

Now you are just harassing and are a waste of time, so on ignore you go for a while.
If it makes you feel like a big person to respond go ahead and waste your time. I won't see it.
But you will post something dumb.

I don't waste my time on basement dwellers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But you seem to "spend your life" being contrary to folks critical of Dak. In my humble opinion, you went from a good positive poster to one that now just comes off as bitter and petty.

Who cares what others think? Most people are looking for attention and you are giving it to them. They want to ruffle feathers and you feed right into it. I understand it's a message board meant for banter/debate, but if you don't like something that's posted, what's so hard about just scrolling past?

Go back to being that positive happy guy on here, it's a much better look for you.

BS. I am still a positive poster. This place has been taken over by haters. So I feel I need to tell them they are just that. :laugh:

So if you don't care what others think, then why are you responding to me and putting me down?
I do it to irritate people like you. I am not bitter and petty at all. But if you don't like then do not respond.

FTWayne

Reaction score
never seen such immaturity in my life. what is this the male Karen forum? sheesh, such sensitivity over dak. I'm hoping you guys crying about members not liking dak are not teenagers yet, if not you guys didn't age well.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
never seen such immaturity in my life. what is this the male Karen forum? sheesh, such sensitivity over dak. I'm hoping you guys crying about members not liking dak are not teenagers yet, if not you guys didn't age well.
So the Dak critics aged well, but the critics of the Dak critics didn't age well?
:huh:
Kind of sounds hypocritical and biased. :muttley:

BigD_95

Reaction score
Well, stats don't lie. What you're not realizing is that DAK IS NOT THE PROBLEM. Football is a team game. Others contribute to a win or a loss.

what you are not realizing is Dak has the biggest impact on the game than any other player and he has not been playing good. The defense
Well, stats don't lie. What you're not realizing is that DAK IS NOT THE PROBLEM. Football is a team game. Others contribute to a win or a loss.

what you are not realizing is Dak has the biggest impact on the game than any other player and he has not been playing good.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
BS. I am still a positive poster. This place has been taken over by haters. So I feel I need to tell them they are just that. :laugh:

So if you don't care what others think, then why are you responding to me and putting me down?
I do it to irritate people like you. I am not bitter and petty at all. But if you don't like then do not respond.
Fair enough, was none of my business and should have kept my mouth shut. Been here 16 years and am much more of a reader than poster. Always felt you were one of the better posters, just seem a lot more negative now. Again, should have kept my mouth shut.

Nothing bothers me about the Cowboys anymore, I take it as it comes. There's enough to be concerned with in this world than a silly game.

Next time I will keep my nose where it belongs.

DFWJC

Reaction score
  1. Jimmy G did not come cheap?..and they still burned a very high 1st rounder on another QB
  2. SF is better than Dallas in the trenches

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
what you are not realizing is Dak has the biggest impact on the game than any other player and he has not been playing good. The defense

what you are not realizing is Dak has the biggest impact on the game than any other player and he has not been playing good.
Dak has been off at times, but he's not the reason for the losses.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
HATER...you know I meant yours...don't even go there....fake fan...

Now you are just harassing and are a waste of time, so on ignore you go for a while.
If it makes you feel like a big person to respond go ahead and waste your time. I won't see it.
But you will post something dumb.

I don't waste my time on basement dwellers.
Well "Homer", do you feel better that you got your little rant off your mind????? Ha-Ha, you're all but butt hurt because you know down deep inside I'm right and you're wrong about the TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH QB formally known as Dak Prescot.

Cmac

Reaction score
.....is that no one ever discusses the mistake of under-paying a man.