The Big Picture!!!

nathanlt

Reaction score
Trading with Cleveland in the 1st was such a steal, that Jerry has made 2 additional trades with them, trying to stay on Savage's hot list for future trades.

If Dallas can make another trade like they did in the first round, Dallas will build it's roster off of Cleveland's woes for a long time!

Missing out on 6th and 7th rounders, is hardly a "miss" when you consider trade capital in 2008 and 2009.

chicago JK

Reaction score
nathanlt;1478977 said:
Trading with Cleveland in the 1st was such a steal, that Jerry has made 2 additional trades with them, trying to stay on Savage's hot list for future trades.

If Dallas can make another trade like they did in the first round, Dallas will build it's roster off of Cleveland's woes for a long time!

Missing out on 6th and 7th rounders, is hardly a "miss" when you consider trade capital in 2008 and 2009.

I don't understand?????

I love the Clev trade but i also see how Browns fans would like it as well. Savage can draft and he is very good at it. He didn't do us any favors. He got his QB and will have a year to develop his first round pick for next year, this year.

sago1

Reaction score
So what your saying is that we did so well with our first round and have no problem at all with drafting Marten & Free, we can just toss all these other picks out the window. We are so loaded with quality players at every position we didn't reall need our first pick in the 4th round so we took a project instead of DT Paul Soliai or some of the CBs who available, etc.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Anytime you can pk up a #1 from a potentially bad team in the next draft--that is a good day Zoners

nathanlt

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1479012 said:
Anytime you can pk up a #1 from a potentially bad team in the next draft--that is a good day Zoners

And you want to keep that trading partner on good terms.

These successive trades with Cleveland are trying to smooth things over more than anything. I'm not talking about the picks themselves.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nathanlt;1479034 said:
These successive trades with Cleveland are trying to smooth things over more than anything. I'm not talking about the picks themselves.
What is there to smooth over? Both teams loved the trade.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1479061 said:
What is there to smooth over? Both teams loved the trade.

If Brady turns out to be the QB everyone thinks he will...we are really gonna love this trade.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22;1479073 said:
If Brady turns out to be the QB everyone thinks he will...we are really gonna love this trade.
If everyone thought that Quinn was, "the quarterback everyone thought he will be", he would've never dropped to #22. Just saying.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1479012 said:

You also have to know what to do with them when you get them.