The Bills are even bigger frauds than the Cowboys

phildadon86

Reaction score
What teams are we beating? The Rams with the same record as us (unless they win tonight)? The Bears with a formidable defense enough to make us fold? The Bills who have a mobile QB (who will shred our defense) and and a formidable defense that will make our offense crumble? The Eagles, who do look absolutely terrible, but will likely be stronger (healed from injury) and at home when we play them, along with the fact that this game will likely be for the division and they will be hungry for revenge? Wanna bet on it? This team isn't ready. The reason why we're losing all these close games is likely because we're likely imploding. You just can't see the sparks from within yet. Everyone else can. I can't help you with that.
I think you are the only one who thinks it is imploding. I see us beating Buffalo, Chicago, Eagles, and Commanders likely losing to the rams because of coaching. lol. The bears are horrible. Eagles are actually imploding. Buffalo hasnt beaten anyone. Sure keep going with the doom and gloom. Just like we were going to get killed by the Eagles.

Proximo

Reaction score
Nope. I'm not giving up my rights to you. This team is slowly imploding. The next time we win will likely be at home against Washington or MAYBE in Philly. I have no doubt we'll see be close in all our future games, but our team just lacks something (besides good coaching of course) to win these games.

Why don’t you take @phildadon86 up on his offer?

Dallas wins and you go away for a week, Dallas loses he goes away for a week.

You were ever-so-confident in your prediction of a blowout loss but now you’re back pedaling.

Guess you’re not so confident in your position after all.

phildadon86

Reaction score

You were ever-so-confident in your prediction of a blowout loss but now you’re back pedaling.

Because he is a troll that only speaks when we lose. We have been imploding since week 4. lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Have you seen how the Bills have gotten to their 8-3 record?

Here's who they've beaten:
  • Jets (by 1)
  • Giants (by 14)
  • Bengals (by 4)
  • Titans (by 7)
  • Dolphins (by 10)
  • Commanders (by 15)
  • Dolphins (by 17 this time)
  • Broncos (by 17)
Meanwhile, they've lost to the Eagles, Patriots, and Browns. It's basically like you kept our schedule from weeks one through three, and put it on repeat. If we can't beat the Bills at home on Thanksgiving, it's time to just give up.

(cue the "Garrett sucks and will find a way to lose" comments)

Right now, the Bills are us with a better record because of a weaker schedule. I don't think we can call them bigger frauds at this point.

Until Minnesota beat us, the Vikings' signature victory was over Philly (which at least is better than Buffalo, I guess). They had lost against every other winning team they'd faced.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I think you are the only one who thinks it is imploding. I see us beating Buffalo, Chicago, Eagles, and Commanders likely losing to the rams because of coaching. lol. The bears are horrible. Eagles are actually imploding. Buffalo hasnt beaten anyone. Sure keep going with the doom and gloom. Just like we were going to get killed by the Eagles.

Bahahaha. Pats didn't beat anyone prior to this game either. They lost to the only great team they played, and guess what happened when we played them? Buffalo not beating anyone means nothing. Bears aren't horrible, but they aren't great either. Just like us. Eagles are imploding, I'll give you that, but they've had a lot of unlikely wins this season (Bills, Packers). I'm not the only one screaming "doom and gloom" on this forum, yet I still see you only coming for me.

I'll take up on the offer if Dallas loses. Not if we get blown out. Like I said, I was exaggerating on the Bills saying we're going to get blown out. I was basically trying to say we're going to lose. It's going to be another failed nail biter.

CoachD

Reaction score
Josh Allen is about to have a great game

book it

It doesn't matter who the other team's quarterback is because they will find a way to have a great game, I mean Jeff freakin Driskel who got cut by the 0-11 Bengals had a very good day against Dallas! Poor coaching and a lack of imagination just kills this team!

phildadon86

Reaction score
Bahahaha. Pats didn't beat anyone prior to this game either. They lost to the only great team they played, and guess what happened when we played them? Buffalo not beating anyone means nothing. Bears aren't horrible, but they aren't great either. Just like us. Eagles are imploding, I'll give you that, but they've had a lot of unlikely wins this season (Bills, Packers). I'm not the only one screaming "doom and gloom" on this forum, yet I still see you only coming for me.

I'll take up on the offer if Dallas loses. Not if we get blown out. Like I said, I was exaggerating on the Bills saying we're going to get blown out. I was basically trying to say we're going to lose. It's going to be another failed nail biter.
Oh i meant a loss. Not a blowout. Go ahead and take the bet. Since you're convinced we lose. At home. To the bills. On thanksgiving.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Oh i meant a loss. Not a blowout. Go ahead and take the bet. Since you're convinced we lose. At home. To the bills. On thanksgiving.

Alright. I'll take your bet then. Thursday at around 7:30, I'll be able to freely post for a week without your interference. No more "Doom and Gloom" Knighting from you :yourock:

Tussinman

Reaction score
Josh Allen is about to have a great game

book it
He has 14 touchdowns and only 1 pick in his last 6 games (confidence is high). He has singletary back whose a good pass blocker and is averaging over 5 yards per carry (once again huge confidence booster). Defense is solid.

LOL at anyone sleeping on the Bills.

IheartRomo

Reaction score
You won't be skeptical for long when you blow us out 56-7. Our offense will crumble when they meet your defense and our defense will crumble if you run your QB and have him throw screens to his RB's. Simple as that.

The Cowboys haven't been blown out all year including 4 losses to 4 teams with a combined 35-9 record (8-3 or better). Those 4 losses resulted in a total deficit of 20 points. This will be a tight game and one that Dallas could certainly lose but a 50 point blowout seems a bit extreme.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I cant wait to not see you post for a week.
That won't happen. This matchup is terrible and I can't believe you don't see it. Running QBs? A formidable RB? A competent coach that game plans? Not a good matchup for Marinelli and Richard. A good overall defense ranked 3rd in passing defense and 15th in rushing defense against an offense that doesn't know what it wants to be or do with a running back who is possibly in the decline (I tried to give Zeke the benefit of the doubt, but now I don't know) and a QB that no longer wants to run the ball for some slightly understandable reasons? But yeah. We should be the favored ones in this matchup.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That won't happen. This matchup is terrible and I can't believe you don't see it. Running QBs? A formidable RB? A competent coach that game plans? Not a good matchup for Marinelli and Richard. A good overall defense ranked 3rd in passing defense and 15th in rushing defense against an offense that doesn't know what it wants to be or do with a running back who is possibly in the decline (I tried to give Zeke the benefit of the doubt, but now I don't know) and a QB that no longer wants to run the ball for some slightly understandable reasons? But yeah. We should be the favored ones in this matchup.
We are the favoured ones. By a TD. Enjoy the next couple days. You wont be here from Thursday night until next Thursday.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We are the favoured ones. By a TD. Enjoy the next couple days. You wont be here from Thursday night until next Thursday.

We were also favored in the Packers game, Jets game, Vikings game, and Saints game and we lost. So being favored means nothing my friend. I suggest you enjoy the next couple of days crucifying me because it's going to be VERY hard for you to control yourself from playing doom and gloom knight here on CowboysZone. You'll have to watch me from afar posting on this site as I post my "doom and gloom" across the forums. I feel bad for you for once, brother :muttley:. You poor, poor thing. You don't know what you got yourself into. I'll miss you though.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Have you seen how the Bills have gotten to their 8-3 record?

Here's who they've beaten:
  • Jets (by 1)
  • Giants (by 14)
  • Bengals (by 4)
  • Titans (by 7)
  • Dolphins (by 10)
  • Commanders (by 15)
  • Dolphins (by 17 this time)
  • Broncos (by 17)
Meanwhile, they've lost to the Eagles, Patriots, and Browns. It's basically like you kept our schedule from weeks one through three, and put it on repeat. If we can't beat the Bills at home on Thanksgiving, it's time to just give up.

(cue the "Garrett sucks and will find a way to lose" comments)

Look at 6-5 we can't be style pointing other teams wins. I'd take a 1 point win over a loss anyday, wouldn't you? We need to capture and hone that underdog mentality and get ready to fight our butts off every second of those 60 minutes.