The block Hurd threw...

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Man, I nearly jumped through the roof on that one. I mean, I got excited for the touchdowns, but that block was just flat out AWESOME.

bigE79

Reaction score
SteveOS;1666540 said:
Man, I nearly jumped through the roof on that one. I mean, I got excited for the touchdowns, but that block was just flat out AWESOME.
man,that was BRUTAL.that was one hell of a hit:star:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
SteveOS;1666540 said:

He knocked the Archuleta out of Adam. :lmao2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I havent captured the game yet, I will put a vid up of it later.

Archuletta must be pretty sore this morning between that and what barber did to him.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
At least it's safe to say that the Skins don't miss him.

Rackat

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1666956 said:
Threw = motion, as in throwing: he threw the football to Witten and scored a TD.
Through = In one side and out the opposite or another side of: went through the ceiling.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Rackat;1666965 said:
Threw = motion, as in throwing: he threw the football to Witten and scored a TD.
Through = In one side and out the opposite or another side of: went through the ceiling.

While you are at it explain the difference in there and their:bow:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1666984 said:
espn bring back jacked up

anyone have a video of the Hurd block --rain took out my dish for about 20
mintues of the game

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Rackat;1666965 said:
I think he meant to say the block when Hurd launched THROUGH Archuleta. After that block Archuleta was THROUGH.... as evidenced by Hurd being wide open down the sideline on the next play.

Rackat

Reaction score
justbob;1666983 said:
While you are at it explain the difference in there and their:bow:
LOL!

There = in or at that place; to or into that place; at that point or stage: Witten was standing there in the endzone and caught the football that Romo had thrown. thus scoring a TD.
Their = of or relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action; the Cowboys scored 31 of their 34 points in the second half.

How's that? :lmao:

Reaction score
peplaw06;1666997 said:
I think he meant to say the block when Hurd launched THROUGH Archuleta. After that block Archuleta was THROUGH.... as evidenced by Hurd being wide open down the sideline on the next play.

That block looked alot worse than what it was...

Hurd just turned his body and put a light shoulder into Archuletta. Anyone running full speed would have been decleated. Hurd could have made it alot worse if he squared up and not shoulder bumped him.

aikemirv

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;1667069 said:
That block looked alot worse than what it was...

Hurd just turned his body and put a light shoulder into Archuletta. Anyone running full speed would have been decleated. Hurd could have made it alot worse if he squared up and not shoulder bumped him.

Not taking anything from Hurd but Hines Ward would have had him on a stretcher!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Rackat;1667057 said:
LOL!

There = in or at that place; to or into that place; at that point or stage: Witten was standing there in the endzone and caught the football that Romo had thrown. thus scoring a TD.
Their = of or relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action; the Cowboys scored 31 of their 34 points in the second half.

How's that? :lmao:

Thank you ----:bow: