The block Hurd threw...

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score

tyke1doe

Reaction score
SteveOS;1666540 said:
Man, I nearly jumped through the roof on that one. I mean, I got excited for the touchdowns, but that block was just flat out AWESOME.

I agree.

I tell the young boys our my son's football team (95lbs) that a devastating block is more exciting than a touchdown run. And while not everyone can run the ball, if you're out there on offense or special teams you can deliver crushing blocks.

Yeah, a TD represents a score and you need those to win the game. But a devastating decleater or pancake just does something.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very nice block and then a very nice catch the next play.

Hurd > Archuleta

Reaction score
aikemirv;1667080 said:
Not taking anything from Hurd but Hines Ward would have had him on a stretcher!

Your absolutely right, Hines is probably the best blocking WR in the game and will give up his body for a block

Kangaroo

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1667123 said:
I agree.

I tell the young boys our my son's football team (95lbs) that a devastating block is more exciting than a touchdown run. And while not everyone can run the ball, if you're out there on offense or special teams you can deliver crushing blocks.

Yeah, a TD represents a score and you need those to win the game. But a devastating decleater or pancake just does something.

There is nothing like hitting a guy and feeling his body crumple around you as they fly several feet back and you hear them go oooooof as they hit the ground and stay there.

Did that in Lacrosse to a guy I thought I might have broken a rib on him I hit him so hard. Dude laid on the ground for over 5 minutes

Reaction score
Kangaroo;1667163 said:
There is nothing like hitting a guy and feeling his body crumple around you as they fly several feet back and you hear them go oooooof as they hit the ground and stay there.

Did that in Lacrosse to a guy I thought I might have broken a rib on him I hit him so hard. Dude laid on the ground for over 5 minutes

You must be stud... real men play lacrosse.

Wolfpack

Reaction score

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
Rackat;1667057 said:
LOL!

There = in or at that place; to or into that place; at that point or stage: Witten was standing there in the endzone and caught the football that Romo had thrown. thus scoring a TD.
Their = of or relating to them or themselves especially as possessors, agents, or objects of an action; the Cowboys scored 31 of their 34 points in the second half.

How's that? :lmao:

What about they're?

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1667123 said:
I agree.

Those are the plays that get replayed over and over again in the film room and gets the whole team pumped.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
justbob;1667113 said:
Thanks I did not get to see several of those plays ----know if you know of the best spray in bed liner I will be set
:laugh2:

Rhinoliner.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Colo;1667262 said:
Those are the plays that get replayed over and over again in the film room and gets the whole team pumped.

When the season highlight package comes out, you can bank on that hit being featured.

Looked even worse on replays..Archuleta will have a few spasms in his sleep over that one.