The Boys will be better next game.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
Last nights game really did bite. But the thing is our OL and DL were so crappy it really took away from some good things in the game last night. Tyson Thompson. McBriar. T-new and Henry. Crowder. Henson and Romo. Even Ware had some good plays. Some other good play to got totally lost cuz of how bad the OL and DL were.

Best thing is that the Cowboys will be flushing some turds down the toilet the next few days. The biggest turd Torin Tucker will be the first flushed. Hopefully he wont clog up the toilet.

I am not gonna predict who does good or not next game but I do predict we will be alot better and I think the OL will do better to.

I still think we have a 10-6 team here. There were so many improvements made that it will come together.

For those of you that are still way down about last night. Think of this. Just be glad it was our 1st preseason game. We have alota time to fix things and adjust. If this was our last preseason game then I would be worried to.

Expect a better game next game.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Wait. Theres another game? And it's only pre-season? Yiiippeeeeeee!! so we actually have time to improve, game-plan, work on our errors, cut some bums and erase this horrible 13-11 loss to AZ in our first pre-season game! Yeeesss!! There's hope after all! :confused:

lspain1

Reaction score
Wolverine, I'm not sure Parcells was trying to rush Warner. I think Ware was deliberately not turned loose most of the time. Card run production was very poor and that is often considered a real weakness with the 3-4. Warner was pressured a few times, and to his credit handled it very well. The secondary played soft a lot and the Cards took what the Cowboys were giving. The TD catch was admitted to be a broken play. I'm not saying they were awesome or anything but for a first time out missing Ferguson, I think they did OK.

thssanders

Reaction score
Yeah, that td was a fluke. They got extremely lucky that wasn't picked off. So it u look at it, our defense could have only given up 9 points. Not bad considering we didn't get after the QB.