big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
'The Brady Bunch' Characters Quiz
BY ALISON COOPER

brady-bunch-characters-quiz-orig.jpg

"The Brady Bunch" didn't so much have recurring characters as a constantly revolving door of one-episode guest stars. Test your knowledge of the minor characters of this classic show.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/brady-bunch-characters-quiz.htm?mkcpgn=6050585170764

paladin

Reaction score
The Brady Bunch never made much sense. Bobby Brady mowed the families Astroturf lawn in one episode and Mr. Brady was an architect but had six kids living in two bedrooms.

If your house was a ranch on the exterior but a two-story on the inside, your sense of reality would be warped as well.
Six kids 1 bathroom, better come with soundproofing and easy to remove blood stain interiors.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If your house was a ranch on the exterior but a two-story on the inside, your sense of reality would be warped as well.
Six kids 1 bathroom, better come with soundproofing and easy to remove blood stain interiors.

It wasn't even a real two-story house. The window on the upper part of the house was a fake window. I drove by the Brady Bunch house a few months ago. It's located in North Hollywood and it's a real house and a real family lives in it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is the Brady bunch house today. They have a fence in front to keep the sightseers off the property and you might be able to tell the second floor window is no longer there because it was a fake window. The house was simply a facade, no shooting was done inside. I drove by it back in March, it's a nice quite Leave it to Beaver type neighborhood. Several tourists drove by and a few got out and took pictures. It must be crazy for the family that lives in that house with people driving by screaming out Brady Bunch references like "Marsha-Marsha-Marsha! I used to do a radio show many years ago and had Maureen McCormick on who played Marsha. She was in her 20s back then and was looking pretty hot.

Last edited:

paladin

Reaction score
I used to do a radio show many years ago and had Maureen McCormick on who played Marsha. She was in her 20s back then and was looking pretty hot.

Words fail me,
Growing it it was a certainty (in my mind) that I would marry Maureen after saving her from a potentially lethal, tragic, cheerleading accident.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Words fail me,
Growing it it was a certainty (in my mind) that I would marry Maureen after saving her from a potentially lethal, tragic, cheerleading accident.

She helped a lot of young guys get through puberty.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maureen McCormick was so well known as Marsha Brady she had a tough time getting acting gigs after the show was canceled. She got addicted to cocaine and a few other drugs, it got so bad she worked as a prostitute to get money for drugs. She went through an abortion and was so strung out on drugs she was screwing up auditions including one with Steven Spielberg for a part in Raiders of the Lost Ark. She suffered with bouts of depression and went through the issues a lot of child stars go through.

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
This is the Brady bunch house today. They have a fence in front to keep the sightseers off the property and you might be able to tell the second floor window is no longer there because it was a fake window. The house was simply a facade, no shooting was done inside. I drove by it back in March, it's a nice quite Leave it to Beaver type neighborhood. Several tourists drove by and a few got out and took pictures. It must be crazy for the family that lives in that house with people driving by screaming out Brady Bunch references like "Marsha-Marsha-Marsha! I used to do a radio show many years ago and had Maureen McCormick on who played Marsha. She was in her 20s back then and was looking pretty hot.

That fence looks horrible. It's a mid-century modern house, really pretty class and then the owners erect that Holly Hobbit fence!

rynochop

Reaction score
It's almost like the owners have kept it the same way on purpose, literally no updates other than that hideous fence.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's almost like the owners have kept it the same way on purpose, literally no updates other than that hideous fence.

The second floor window is no longer there because it was a fake window. The owners obviously wanted to keep the place looking pretty much the same way. They knew when they bought it, it was going to attract a lot of tourists. It's one of the most iconic TV homes in television history. As for the fence, I don't think it looks bad.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

They are asking for over $1 million for the house next door? Wow.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They are asking for over $1 million for the house next door? Wow.

It's ridiculous it looks like an average house, even the interior isn't anything special but that gives you an idea of how high the price of homes are in certain areas of LA. They're even selling that house at a lower price to try and sell it because no one wants to deal with the tourists walking and driving by everyday to see the Brady house. It's like a zoo out there some days with tour buses and site seers. Any homes that are near a house that has any historical significance is going to draw a lot of site seers. A friend of mine rented a house in the Benedict Canyon section of Beverly Hills last year that's located about 75 yards from the property where Sharon Tate and her friends were murdered in the Manson family crime spree. The property the mansion below sits on is where those murders occurred. The driveway/path in the second pic leads to that house. The street in front of the driveway is where the Manson killers parked their car and proceeded to walk up the driveway to commit the murders.

That driveway leads to several homes on that hill including the place my friend was renting. Even though the original home that the murders took place in was demolished in 1994, tourists still flock to the area because even though the original house is no longer there, the telephone pole that Tex Watson climbed to cut the phone line still remains on the property next to the front gate. People risk trespassing charges to drive or walk up there to see the property and that telephone pole. The person who bought the original house was too creeped out to live in a real life house of horrors so he had it torn down and replaced. A lot of strange people show up there so some rents and home prices have to be reduced.

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/Screen%20Shot%202017-01-18%20at%209.32.22%20PM_zpsyeeait7o.jpg

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/Screen%20Shot%202017-01-18%20at%209.29.48%20PM_zpsdlo9qeps.jpg

Last edited: