The Bright Side

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Hey, we've played like three really meaningful games in a row, meaningful to the point where they were like mini-playoff games. Good teams, interesting player matchups, etc.

But it a number of ways, they're even better. Because we lost two of them and yet, we still live to fight another day. We get to enjoy Christmas, knowing the Cowboys still control their own destiny going into the final weekend.

Sorry, but I'm ecstatic about that! Imagine how you'd feel right now, knowing you've got some days off for the holidays and no meaningful game to look forward to? Imagine how you'd feel right now if you were a Commanders fan?

Thanks, but I'll take this every day of the year. Ah, the anticipation!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
The bright side is this should be Tony's "up" game.

Pitts-down
NY- up
Balt-down
Philly??

slick325

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2519426 said:
The bright side is this should be Tony's "up" game.

Pitts-down
NY- up
Balt-down
Philly??

Following that breakdown, that means the playoff game would be a "down" game. ;)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
slick325;2519492 said:
Following that breakdown, that means the playoff game would be a "down" game. ;)

NO! He always breaks that trend in the playoffs. He plays the way he did during the last regular season game.

He's always ended the regular season down, and hence, he's been down in the playoffs.

If he ends UP, we will be in the playoffs UP.

slick325

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2519493 said:
NO! He always breaks that trend in the playoffs. He plays the way he did during the last regular season game.

He's always ended the regular season down, and hence, he's been down in the playoffs.

LOL! I hope you're right.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2519493 said:

LOL, clever.