The Broncos and Gerard Warren

Wimbo

Reaction score
I keep waiting to hear that the Broncos have resigned him, but suprisingly they have not. They resigned Courtney Brown, and are supposedly one of the top teams in pursuit of John Abraham. They are also supposedly chasing a big name RB (I have seen reports of Edge & Jamal Lewis). They are also frequently mentioned as a suitor for TO.

Are they going to let Warren hit Free Agency? If so, I think Dallas should take a long, hard look at signing him. He is huge (6-04, 325), and has performed well since getting out of Ohio. Ferguson didn't blow me away last year, and is getting older (I think he turns 32 this year). I think Warren is only about 27.

What do you guys (and gals) think?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wimbo said:
I keep waiting to hear that the Broncos have resigned him, but suprisingly they have not. They resigned Courtney Brown, and are supposedly one of the top teams in pursuit of John Abraham. They are also supposedly chasing a big name RB (I have seen reports of Edge & Jamal Lewis). They are also frequently mentioned as a suitor for TO.

Are they going to let Warren hit Free Agency? If so, I think Dallas should take a long, hard look at signing him. He is huge (6-04, 325), and has performed well since getting out of Ohio. Ferguson didn't blow me away last year, and is getting older (I think he turns 32 this year). I think Warren is only about 27.

What do you guys (and gals) think?
I completely agree.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I dont buy alot of the "reports" we hear before FA. Look at last year, no one had ANthony Henry on anyone's radar really, he turned out to be the best signing out of all of them. Everyone had us getting Smoot, Rolle, or Lucas. The Media is just speculating.

And I dont want a Browns/Broncos cast off.