The Broncos are reportedly upset that news of T.O.'s visit got out

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
mschmidt64 said:
This team is missing a dynamic, big time, playmaking WR.

There is not otherwise one available of the caliber of Owens this offseason.

If we get him, we could win the Super Bowl.

*YAWN*

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

And you wonder why people dont take you seriously. Geez.
Come on man. At least make a snide remark or witty comment. Terrible.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
And you wonder why people dont take you seriously. Geez.
Come on man. At least make a snide remark or witty comment. Terrible.

sorry, will not repeat my thoughts on TO's very slim chances of coming to Dallas

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
sorry, will not repeat my thoughts on TO's very slim chances of coming to Dallas

Then why bother to respond at all to the thread ?
If you havent noticed there are only a select few of you that continue to talk about TO possibilities whether yea or nay, unless new news is presented.

If you are going to comment on someones opinion of a TO acquisition ( Cowboys getting TO), then at least make a valid point or argument.

Smileys (Emoticons) and one word comments are really more of your lack of ability to communicate on a normal level.
IMO.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Then why bother to respond at all to the thread ?
If you havent noticed there are only a select few of you that continue to talk about TO possibilities whether yea or nay, unless new news is presented.

If you are going to comment on someones opinion of a TO acquisition ( Cowboys getting TO), then at least make a valid point or argument.

Smileys (Emoticons) and one word comments are really more of your lack of ability to communicate on a normal level.
IMO.

:jerk:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

And back to the ignore poster status for you. Just as I thought you were starting to turn the corner. After your responses on a thread earlier where Silverbear did his thing and now this one, I realize that you havent really matured at all.

Thanks.

neosapien23

Reaction score
The Broncos were badly mistaken if they thought they were going to get TO cheap. Didn't he want more money in Philly, yeah way to think this one through Shanahan.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gryphon said:
The Broncos are reportedly upset that news of T.O.'s visit got out.
Who really gives a crap?

If they wanted to keep it a secret they should have met Drew and TO somewhere other than in Denver.

MS17

Reaction score
Any sane GM now would probably utter a "thanks,,, but no thanks..." to Rosenhaus on offers of TO's services. A trade for him could make you a shoo-in for boneheaded GM move of the year, at this point. Owens has messed around 3 different NFL teams to date. Any chance this leopard changes his spots? Real doubtful. The answer, No. His talent and potential is unquestioned. The baggage he brings with him is unfriggin real.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I don't think the Jones' are sitting around biting their fingernails worrying what anyone on any message board thinks or wants.

If Parcells wants him, he's here, ... if not , he's not.

Whatever Parcells decides is ok by me.

Time will let us all know eventually.