The Burrito

RaZon

Reaction score
Flour tortila in the cooker oven, keep an eye on it, once it starts getting toasty out it comes

Now open it up.....spread some sour cream, spread some refried beans, need some diced jalapeno peppers, need some diced onion, take one of those stolen hot sauces from Taco Bell empty one, now a couple of your fav cheeses, cut some slices then put across everything, stick in the microwave for a minute.

While this has been going you had put a beer in the freezer, it is now brain freeze cold, ya have to have a mug, you chilled it, now ya pour the perfect head.

Damn, life is good.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do realize I am not going to delete posts that are off topic for say, enchiladas, tacos, chimichangas?

I also think some are going to take exception with your headline The Burrito, as if that is the definitive one. I would have gone with Burritos because you know how this crowd likes to argue. We could do 10 pages on the order of ingredients that go into a burrito.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You do realize I am not going to delete posts that are off topic for say, enchiladas, tacos, chimichangas?

I also think some are going to take exception with your headline The Burrito, as if that is the definitive one. I would have gone with Burritos because you know how this crowd likes to argue. We could do 10 pages on the order of ingredients that go into a burrito.

We can all at least agree that pinto beans and/or refried beans are the superior burrito bean, right? Right???? None of that black bean nonsense.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
New Mexico Christmas on my burrito please. Get outta here with jalapeños and taco bell sauce (though I love both on everything haha)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can all at least agree that pinto beans and/or refried beans are the superior burrito bean, right? Right???? None of that black bean nonsense.
I am a equal bean employer and even like kidney beans in them.

The key is to make your own and not used that canned refried bean crap.

Creeper

Reaction score
You lost me at sour cream. I hate that slimey, rancid mess. That flavor makes me wretch.

Although I use it when baking - which cooks the sour milk flavor out of it.

RaZon

Reaction score

Arguing for 10 pages will work, ha~~~~~~~~

Remember home made ice cream, that old salt thing the kids all took turns cranking? Miss that.

RaZon

Reaction score
You lost me at sour cream. I hate that slimey, rancid mess. That flavor makes me wretch.

Although I use it when baking - which cooks the sour milk flavor out of it.

How in the hell could anyone not love sour cream? Actually I was going to have another burrito today, but.......no sour cream, yep.....bummed!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How in the hell could anyone not love sour cream? Actually I was going to have another burrito today, but.......no sour cream, yep.....bummed!
To me, sour cream tastes a lot like cream cheese. I eat spoonfuls of it.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
This will be controversial, but I contend that a burrito CAN be too large. There is a point where it's impossible to hold and, if successfully held, it cannot ever be put down without it just falling apart. This forces one to--gasp--take a fork and knife and cut an access hatch into the top so the insides can be eaten. Am I wrong?

RaZon

Reaction score
This will be controversial, but I contend that a burrito CAN be too large. There is a point where it's impossible to hold and, if successfully held, it cannot ever be put down without it just falling apart. This forces one to--gasp--take a fork and knife and cut an access hatch into the top so the insides can be eaten. Am I wrong?

Actually you can unfold the burrito, and use the insides as a dip, get some hot fries and dip away. Here is where ya need that brain freeze beer.