The burst/twitch of our current receivers

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Not many of those that can actually play the position well too.
Hill…maybe 1-2 others
That’s true.But, even a sub 4.5 guy in stride can do some damage as long as they don’t have to reach back for an inaccurate pass.

Last edited:

ondaedg

Reaction score
You said like Tyreek and Deebo?? No other team in the NFL has talent like Tyreek or Deebo, not just the Cowboys.

Exactly my point thanks. Some zoners think we have the best wr group in the NFL. But like you just said we don't have raw talents like Deebo or Tyreek. And those teams have the supporting cast to go with them.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Our WRs are a bit slow for all except Cooper and he might be gone soon, if you listen to Stephen. We'll take one early in the draft. :grin:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Watching the last two weeks, I was AMAZED how many times a WR for (name the team) caught a horizontal pass out wide....sometimes at a complete stop....and then had enough burst to pick up a quick 7-8 yards before tackled....I was shocked. We simply do not have this type of receiver...especially when given that our QB cannot hit them on the right side of their body. I think we are severely over rating out current bunch....I kind of always believed this, but man was it confirmed over the past two weekends. I guarantee that Booger and Chuckles will go out and resign Gallup and hold onto Cooper....we can do better....but don't trust these two to do so.
Stafford throws his guys open, same as any other top 10 QB. Dak waits for them to get wide open and doesn't throw them open. Get a top 10 QB.