The cat is still at large

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
That's why its my avatar for our upcoming win streak.

If we beat the Patriots, Jerry will sign the Cat to an extension for 4 years and 38 Million. 15 Million signing bonus.

MeanUnequaledHalcyon-size_restricted.gif

Jeffkills

Reaction score
You know, maybe Jerry should apprehend the Cat and make him an honorary mascot? You gotta admit, old Blackie did quite a fine job - as far as cats go, anyway..

Just imagine the camera panning over to Blackie, and then BOOM, Zeke rips of a 45 YD TD... Then, camera pans back to Blackie, at which point the stadium errupts!!!!

Get 'er done, Jerry!

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Metlife know that they have cats because they probably have a rodent problem, and one way to combat the rodent problem without chemicals are cats.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Speaking of odd cats, did the TV cameras show any sideline shots of Michael Bennett during the game?

Tussinman

Reaction score
How did they not catch this cat? Is a cat smarter than an entire NFL stadium security team?
Considering stadium security team is mostly unarmed security guards with GEDs making 11 dollars an hour, yeah the cat is probably smarter :p

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I read that, apparently the cat is now famous nationally , they should catch it and make it the stadium
mascot.
It was a pretty cat, but catching it would prove difficult, feral cats are smarter than house cats, and very
elusive.
I had one hanging around my house that I fed and made friends with over time, and he was constantly
on the prowl roaming his territory.