Twitter: The Cheese ain't that good anyway

DallasInDC

Reaction score

I used to worry about this team getting to full of themselves after a decisive victory. After seeing Daks response and knowing he is the leader of this team, I feel good they will remain grounded despite how much success they have.

Side note, in a similar question from the media to Dak, he stated when we win the media overhypes the win, when we lose the media blows it out of proportion...the reporter responded so you are saying it's the media? Dak: absolutely it's the media.

The team will follow his lead.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score

I used to worry about this team getting to full of themselves after a decisive victory. After seeing Daks response and knowing he is the leader of this team, I feel good they will remain grounded despite how much success they have.

Side note, in a similar question from the media to Dak, he stated when we win the media overhypes the win, when we lose the media blows it out of proportion...the reporter responded so you are saying it's the media? Dak: absolutely it's the media.

a great leader and telling the truth about the media each day and year i really like dak more and more

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Makes me feel better too. Be wary of the Garrett guys. He preached the same as Jerry and entitlement from the history. Big Mike knows us as the team he whipped in the regular season and Playoffs too many times to count.

Jstopper

Reaction score

Dak and zeke didn’t let that success of 2016 go to their heads, so why would they now? You guys have got to stop living in the past, these aren’t the same cowboys of long ago

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Dak and zeke didn’t let that success of 2016 go to their heads, so why would they now? You guys have got to stop living in the past, these aren’t the same cowboys of long ago

Not talking about Dak or Zeke specifically in the past, referring to how the whole team responded after a little bit of success (even in the Romo years). Dak through his leadership is setting a tone that I believe the whole team will follow. Of course, Sundays game will be the true tell.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
a great leader and telling the truth about the media each day and year i really like dak more and more

That's my QB
tony-romo-terrell-owens-quarterback-football-gif-8169080

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There is only one voice in that locker room that all players have totally bought into. That's Dak. He is the general that will lead this team to wherever they end up. If that destination is not a Super Bowl, that voice starts to get ignored after a while so Dak better deliver. Coaches will come and go as they get promoted to other teams. The continuity on this team is Dak.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Hope the fans would take Daks advice. You got people on here ready to establish this team as boba-fide super bowl contenders… 3 games in :muttley:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Hope the fans would take Daks advice. You got people on here ready to establish this team as boba-fide super bowl contenders… 3 games in :muttley:

It may be more desperation than cheese-eating.

I know I'm tired of 30 years without even a Conference Championship game!

It can't be this bad for this long in parity.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He was good and so was Jimmy in a different way. Dak is also excellent at answering questions.

If Jerrah could have let go of the steering wheel with Tuna kicked upstairs “ buying the groceries to cook the meal “ I have no doubt he would have hired a solid HC and had deep playoff success.