Twitter: The Cheese ain't that good anyway

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
With our Playoff record the last 30 years, the only cheese we are squeezing out is the imitation spray can stuff.

CWR

Reaction score
I aint going to apologise for being a Fan ..sorry. Yup i go into every year thinking "it could happen" guess some like watching the one guy in Gullivers travels....

Exactly, every year there is a chance. Some years more than others.

cffl2323

Reaction score
I think a QB missing the majority of a season, and having to watch and learn from the sidelines, is ultimately a huge benefit to their long term success. Whether it be rookies that sit their first year, or vets that have an injury, they seem to be much better equipped to handle the game mentally. Mahommes, Rodgers, Brady who was much better after the year off, and now Dak who looks to have taken a huge step ahead. Has to be the right guy obviously to learn from that time, but it's looking like Dak is definitely the right guy. I'm glad Jerry said "paid that man his money".

pitt33

Reaction score
My favorite one is when Parcells said to Romo, ‘You’re like a ball in tall grass… lost'. LOL
Yeah good one.

And when he dubbed Giants CB Elvis Patterson “Toast” - because he always got burned lol

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Hope the fans would take Daks advice. You got people on here ready to establish this team as boba-fide super bowl contenders… 3 games in :muttley:
So? Who cares? It does not make one bit of a difference what fans post on the internet. When will some of you get this simple fact! IT DOES NOT MATTER!