The city of Dallas Info

erich1r

Reaction score
My girlfriend just got me tickets for the game on Nov.18. Just wanted to know if there were any special places in Dallas to take your lady out

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Romo was with CWoodz @ the Ghost Bar?

I honestly dont know, I am a Jersey guy.

romoflavor

Reaction score
Cool River is pretty "cool"... google it, the one in TX of course. Live band... pool tables, kind of upscale. I enjoyed it.

PosterChild

Reaction score
erich1r;1556779 said:
My girlfriend just got me tickets for the game on Nov.18. Just wanted to know if there were any special places in Dallas to take your lady out

Any eatery in Oak Cliff or the Fair Park area would be highly desirable. Also if you're in Fort Worth make sure to check out a little community called Stop Six. The eats are to die for.

cbfan55

Reaction score
PosterChild;1557629 said:
Any eatery in Oak Cliff or the Fair Park area would be highly desirable. Also if you're in Fort Worth make sure to check out a little community called Stop Six. The eats are to die for.

thats just wrong, funny, but wrong

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
PosterChild;1557629 said:

Poster... you ARSE... :laugh2:

Although there are some really good ethnic restaurants in Oak Cliff, it isn't a place to take your girl unless you are wearing a bulletproof vest and driving a tank...

Bob's Steak and Chop House is excellent...