The coaches and playing Zeke

HungryLion

Reaction score
I am glad the cowboys won.

But….. the coaches whether it’s Moore or whoever. Running a CLEARLY HURT running back into the teeth of the defense over and over and over again. It was truly baffling and just awful decision making.

why? I don’t get it.

Zeke is hurt. He has no explosion. His knee is banged up.

It was really affecting the offenses ability to be efficient. It was wasted plays just about every time they gave him the ball.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I love Zeke. I think he worked his butt off to come back and play to form this year and is a big part of the heart of the offense.
He needs to rest and get healthy and play AT MOST 15 snaps against Washington. This is stupid. He isn’t right and it isn’t going to get better.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I love Zeke. I think he worked his butt off to come back and play to form this year and is a big part of the heart of the offense.
He needs to rest and get healthy and play AT MOST 15 snaps against Washington. This is stupid. He isn’t right and it isn’t going to get better.

I hear ya. This isn’t an anti Zeke thread. I don’t blame Zeke. He is hurt. It happens in the NFL.

I blame the people who are playing him when he is clearly hurt and can’t run.

Scotman

Reaction score
We need him going INTO the playoffs. Rest him until he's healthy. Pollard is no slouch. Give your RB3 a few carries in the interim.

(I had a typo. It said UNTIL instead of INTO)

Last edited:

StarMan2112

Reaction score
Zeke looks like he’s running in mud. The only thing I can figure is they trust him more than Pollard in pass protection.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

But….. the coaches whether it’s Moore or whoever. Running a CLEARLY HURT running back into the teeth of the defense over and over and over again. It was truly baffling and just awful decision making.

why? I don’t get it.

It was really affecting the offenses ability to be efficient. It was wasted plays just about every time they gave him the ball.
It was painfully obvious. That run to the outside in the 4th he looked really funny running.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

why? I don’t get it.

Zek is hurt, O-Line has sucked BIG TIME the last couple of game and I don't think I can watch another game with that miserable LVE on the field. The dude is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silvernblu

Reaction score
I agree.

but I think a lot more of this falls on the offensive line. I’m not saying they don’t need to sit Zeke, but at times, even Pollard did nothing. This offensive line needs to be fixed NOW if Dak and Zeke want to get back to pre-patriots form.
The offensive line coach was out with COVID today.

J12B

Reaction score
Zeke literally looks like he's jogging at times.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Five threads about Prescott not being so great. What do you expect with this Offensiveline and no running game. Cowboy fans wow

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Zeke should only have been out on passing downs if at all then.

The man was clearly hurt.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
he zeke is done but that was stupid to keep running him out there when couldnt run

Aven8

Reaction score
I have been clamoring for runs off tackle for a month and we finally did and Pollard goes for 58. Zeke had one later too.

terra

Reaction score
If it really was up to McCarthy and Moore whether to play him or not then that is frankly to me a firable offense

Zeke is much better at picking up the blitzes than Pollard but then why play him except on passing downs?